North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior, Junior Resident through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS, MS, MD, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior, Junior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 5/5/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS)
Vacancy Name : Senior, Junior Resident
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, MS/MD, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 28 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-18,750/- p.m
Job Location : Shillong
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 5/5/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: NORTH EASTERN INDIRA GANDHI REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH & MEDICAL SCIENCES, MAWDIANGDIANG, SHILLONG
Detail of North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Senior, Junior Resident Recruitment:
The next walk in interview for recruitment of Senior Resident Doctors (three years tenure) & Junior Resident Doctors (One-year tenure) will be held on 5 th May 2015 (Tuesday) from 11:00 am onwards in the Administrative Block NEIGRIHMS, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793018.
- SENIOR RESIDENT DOCTORS
- Essential Qualification for the post of Senior Resident Doctors: i. Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act). ii. Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/housemanship in a recognized hospital.iii. Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- Desirable: Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/subject will be preferred.
- Scale of Pay: Rs.18, 750/- + GP – Rs.6600/- + NPA plus other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
- Age limit – 33 years
- JUNIOR RESIDENT DOCTOR: 12 (twelve) – (3-SC & 9-OBC) for the various departments: Out of above, 2 (two) posts of JRD are reserved for physically handicapped candidates (One leg, One arm). # Vacancy may increase or decrease. The numbers of vacant posts indicated above (including backlog vacancies) are provisional and subject to the change according to the vacancies without any notice.
- Educational qualification for the posts of Junior Resident Doctors: (i) Medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act). (ii) Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship. (iii)Candidate must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
- Scale of Pay: Rs.15, 600/- + GP – Rs.5, 400/- + NPA plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
- Age limit – 30 years
Selection Procedure for North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) – Senior, Junior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 5/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior, Junior Resident vacancy in North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS):
- Reservation for the above posts and age relaxation will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms. Age is relaxable upto 5 (five) years for SC/ST and 3(three) years for OBC (Non-creamy layers) candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. Age relaxation for physically handicapped candidates will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms.
- If employed under the State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date; the candidates appear in the interview.
- Physically handicapped candidates are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
- For the post of Senior Resident Doctor, Candidates holding DNB qualifications would need to get their qualification verified by NBE as to whether it is as per the requirement of the Gazette notification No.MCI-12(2)/2010-Med.Misc dated 11.6.2012 and produce such verification certificate at the time of interview.
- Candidates who does not fulfill any one of the above conditions, will not be allowed to appear in the interview. They are to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before coming to appear the walk in interview on 5th May 2015.
- Candidates who have been sponsored by the Govt. of Meghalaya for MBBS/MD/MS programme are required to produce NOC from the Govt. of Meghalaya, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interviews under any circumstances.
- Candidates who have been sponsored by the respective state governments for pursuing MBBS course and are required to undergo compulsory rural posting, if any. Such candidates will have to submit the certificate of completion of rural posting.
- Subject to availability, Resident Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMO Hostel. In the event that no accommodation can be provided, HRA admissible as per rules will be paid.
- Candidates who had appeared for MD/MS/Diploma examination and awaiting results can also appear for the walk in interview. However, in case they are selected, their selection is provisional, subject to production of MD/MS/Diploma passed certificate before joining the post.
- Candidates are requested to note that in case Tuesday in a particular week happens to be declared holiday, the walk in interview will be held on next working day.
- Candidates are requested to visit Institute’s website for updated vacancies.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 5/5/2015
NORTH EASTERN INDIRA GANDHI REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH & MEDICAL SCIENCES, MAWDIANGDIANG, SHILLONG
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016