North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior, Junior Residents through recruitment notification – North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. NEIGR-E.II/10/97/PT-XIV. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior, Junior Residents. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS)
Vacancy Name : Senior, Junior Residents
Educational Qualification : PG-Diploma, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 77 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-18,750/- p.m
Job Location : SHILLONG
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 21/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: NORTH EASTERN INDIRA GANDHI REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH & MEDICAL SCIENCES, MAWDIANGDIANG, SHILLONG
Detail of North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Senior, Junior Residents Recruitment:
The Institute will be conducting walk in interviews on 21.07.2015 (Tuesday), 18.08.2015 (Tuesday) & 22.09.2015 (Tuesday) for the posts of Senior Resident Doctors (three years tenure) & Junior Resident Doctors (One-year tenure) from 11:00 am onwards in the Administrative Block NEIGRIHMS, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018. The details of vacancies for the posts of Senior Residents and Junior Residents for walk-in interview on 21.07.2015 are as follows:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|SENIOR RESIDENT DOCTORS||39||Essential Qualification for the post of Senior Resident Doctors: i. Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act). ii. Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/housemanship in a recognized hospital. iii. Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India. B. Desirable: Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/subject will be preferred||Scale of Pay: Rs.18, 750/- + GP – Rs.6600/- + NPA plus other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.||33 years|
|JUNIOR RESIDENT DOCTOR||38 (thirty eight) – (8-UR, 18-OBC, 8-SC & 4-ST)||Educational qualification for the posts of Junior Resident Doctors: i. Medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act). ii. Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship. iii.Candidate must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.||Rs.15, 600/- + GP – Rs.5, 400/- + NPA plus other allowances as admissible under rules.||30 years|
Selection Procedure for North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) – Senior, Junior Residents Post:
- Written Test on 21/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior, Junior Residents vacancy in North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS):
Eligible candidates are requested to present themselves for registration at 10:00 a.m to 10:45 a.m on 21.07.2015 (Tuesday) in the Administrative Block. They will have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant documents duly attested:
- Reservation for the above posts and age relaxation will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms. Age is relaxable upto 5 (five) years for SC/ST and 3(three) years for OBC (Non- creamy layers) candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. Age relaxation for physically handicapped candidates will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms.
- If employed under the State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date; the candidates appear in the interview. 5. Physically handicapped candidates are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
- For the post of Senior Resident Doctor, Candidates holding DNB qualifications would need to get their qualification verified by NBE as to whether it is as per the requirement of the Gazette notification No.MCI-12(2)/2010-Med.Misc dated 11.6.2012 and produce such verification certificate at the time of interview.
- Candidates who does not fulfill any one of the above conditions, will not be allowed to appear in the interview. They are to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before coming to appear the walk in interview on 21.07.2015. 8. Candidates who have been sponsored by the Govt. of Meghalaya for MBBS/MD/MS programme are required to produce NOC from the Govt. of Meghalaya, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interviews under any circumstances.
- Candidates who have been sponsored by the respective state governments for pursuing MBBS course and are required to undergo compulsory rural posting, if any. Such candidates will have to submit the certificate of completion of rural posting.
- Subject to availability, Resident Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMO Hostel. In the event that no accommodation can be provided, HRA admissible as per rules will be paid.
- Candidates who had appeared for MD/MS/Diploma examination and awaiting results can also appear for the walk in interview. However, in case they are selected, their selection is provisional, subject to production of MD/MS/Diploma passed certificate before joining the post.
- The updated vacancies of the posts of Senior Resident and Junior Residents for the next walk-in interview on 18.08.2015, candidates are instructed to visit the Institute’s website www.neigrihms.gov.in.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/7/2015
NORTH EASTERN INDIRA GANDHI REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH & MEDICAL SCIENCES, MAWDIANGDIANG, SHILLONG
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. NEIGR-E.II/10/97/PT-XIV.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||275|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017