North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) invites application for the recruitment of Private Secretary with Any Graduate holders
Company name : North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA)
Posts : Private Secretary
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs.9300-34800/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Meghalaya
Last Date to apply: 07/09/2014
Details of Post :
One post of Private Secretary, Group ‘B’ Gazetted, Ministerial in North Eastern Police Academy, Umsaw, Umiam, Meghalaya in the Pay Band-2, Rs. 9300-34800 + Rs. 4600/- (G.P.) is proposed to be filled up on deputation basis.
Composite method (Promotion plus Deputation):
Stenographers of the Central Government or State Governments or Union territories
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- With five years’ regular service in the Stenographers Grade-I in the Pay band-2 Rs.9,30034,800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4200, or equivalent in the parent cadre or department;
- Note 1 . The departmental Stenographer Grade-I in the pay band-2 Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4200/- with five years regular service in the grade shall also be considered alongwith outsiders and in case he/she is selected for appointment to the post the same shall be deemed to have been filled by promotion; otherwise, the post is to be filled up by deputation.
- Note 2. The officer who are being considered for promotion shall have to undergo professional training in any Central Government institutions or ISTM for one week.
- Note 3. The departmental candidates in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, the deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
- Note 4 . Period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
- Note 5 . The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding fiftysix years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Note 6 . For purposes of appointment on deputation/absorption basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to the 1st January, 2006[ the date from which the revised pay structure based on the 6th Central Pay Commission recommendations has been extended], shal be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale, where this benefit will extend only for the post(s) for which that grade pay or scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
Job description/ duties attached to the post:
- To assist the Director to perform various official works of the Director and other duties assigned by the authority from time to time.
- Selected candidate will have the option to draw their basic pay in the scale of pay of their parent department plus following Allowances admissible during the period of deputation.i) Deputation Duty Allowance @ 10% on basic pay+G.P. as per rule ii) SDA @ 12.5% on Basic Pay + G.P. for those having all India transfer liabilities. iii) Transport Allowance as per slab.
It is requested that the application with full Bio-data and service particulars along with complete confidential reports for last 5 years of the incumbent who can be spared in the event of selection may kindly be sent to this Academy within 2 (two) months from the date of publication. While forwarding the applications it may kindly be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officers are correct and that no disciplinary case is pending or contemplated against the incumbent (Bio data proforma/Format enclosed).The incumbent who applies for the post will not be allowed to withdraw his candidature.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to apply : 07/09/2014
|Click here for More Details||All Jobs from NEPA|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016