North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer through recruitment notification – North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.2/2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Medical Officer Job on or before 30/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST)
Vacancy Name : Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 1 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Arunachal Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology DEEMED UNIVERSITY u/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956 Nirjuli(Itanagar) : Arunachal Pradesh : 791 109
Detail of North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) Medical Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up the following posts in the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology, Nirjuli, Arunachal Pradesh, from suitable candidates, who fulfil the eligibility conditions as show below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Medical Officer||01||i) First Class MBBS Degree (preferably with a minimum 60% marks) from a College/University recognised by the Medical Council of India with 2-years experience after House Surgeonship/Internship in a Govt./Public Sector Hospital. Preference shall be given to those having higher qualification and experience in a Govt./Semi Govt./ University.||PB-3; Rs.15600- 39100/- Grade Pay Rs.5400/||Age : Below 35 years|
Selection Procedure for North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) – Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Medical Officer Vacancy in North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) :
Interested persons may submit their application on prescribed format as given in the Institute website www.nerist.ac.in. The application must accompany with certified copies of all certificates in support of his/her candidature and two copies of passport size photograph (one should be pasted on the form). The completed applications accompanied with all above documents and a non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/- (SC/ST are exempted) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, NERIST and payable at SBI Nirjuli (Code No.9535) Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh should reach the Registrar, NERIST, Nirjuli, PIN –791109, Arunachal Pradesh by Registered/Speed Post only superscribing the envelope as “Application for the post of________________”. Last Date of receipt of completed application is 30.06.2015
- Applications filled only in prescribed format will be entertained;
- Incomplete applications and/or applications received after the due date shall summarily be rejected and no further correspondence in this matter shall be entertained;
- Vacancies are tentative and may be increased or decreased;
- The pay bands carry other allowances admissible as per Government of India rules;
- The post of Medical Officer is residential one and reserved for male candidate only, and the person, if selected, has to stay inside the campus and have to attend emergency duties beyond normal office working hours;
- Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the vacancies so advertised;
- Applications received in response to the advertisement will be scrutinized and short-listed candidates will only be called for interview. Mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria laid down in the advertisement does not entitle automatically a candidate to be called for interview and guarantee of selection. The decision of the Institute Authority for short-listing of candidates shall be final and binding;
- Age should be as on last date of receipt of application;
- Relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates is applicable as per GoI Rules and instruction thereof; 10. % of marks for SC/ST is relaxable as per GoI or other norms;
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview;
- Persons employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSUs/Autonomous Institutions should submit their applications through proper channel;
- Canvassing in any form would lead to disqualification of candidature; 14. Any change of address should be communicated at once;
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- The Demand Draft should not be drawn before the date of issue of this advertisement and after the closing date of receipt of application and also should have validity at least for six months.
- Candidates willing to apply for two or more posts must submit separate applications and fees, if applicable, for each post, in separate envelopes;
- The Institute is not responsible under any circumstances for any sort of postal delivery/delay.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/6/2015
North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.2/2015.
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016