North Maharashtra University (NMU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – North Maharashtra University (NMU) Recruitment 2015 – REF. NO. : NMU/3/4-2015/ 262-A/2015. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Maharashtra University (NMU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Professor on or before 25/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : North Maharashtra University (NMU)
Vacancy Name :Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.46,160/-pm
Job Location : Jalgaon
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Finance & Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
Detail Of North Maharashtra University (NMU) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Applications in prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates for the following Teaching Post (UGC Plan Post) on purely temporary basis on contract for the Academic Year (2015-2016) only.
- No of Post : 01
- Consolidated Salary: Rs. 46160/- p.m.
- QUALIFICATIONS: [ASP 1- (Biotechnology)] (As per U.G.C. and State Government rules): (i) Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. (ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. (iii) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses of (i) and (ii) to the Clause 4.4.1 of the UGC Regulations, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions.
Selection Procedure For North Maharashtra University (NMU) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Professor Vacancy in North Maharashtra University (NMU):
- Above mentioned Plan Post is created by the University as per guidelines of UGC under XII Plan (General Development Grant) for the tenure till 31st March, 2017. This post is being filled in on purely temporary basis as per UGC letter No. F. No. 16-1/2013 (SU-II) dated 31 October, 2013. However, after Plan Period is over, the candidate cannot claim for further continuation.
- If the Govt. of Maharashtra gives concurrence, this post will be filled in on regular basis by readvertising.
- Initially selected candidate will be appointed for a period of one Academic Year 2015- 2016 only. However, academic performance, future potential with relative worth of the teacher will be reviewed before reappointing on contract basis for another academic year on purely temporary basis only. Applicants should apply in the prescribed application format of this University only [available on website-www.nmu.ac.in] (See Appendix-A & B) along with a D.D. of Rs.500/- (non refundable) [Rs.250/- for SC/ST Category (non refundable)] in favour of “Finance & Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon”. Qualifications and Pay Scales / Salary will be as per UGC/State Government norms. The last date for receipt of application in prescribed format duly completed in TEN copies is 25/07/2015 by 5.40 p.m.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/07/2015
Reference: North Maharashtra University (NMU) Recruitment 2015 – REF. NO. : NMU/3/4-2015/ 262-A/2015