North Maharashtra University (NMU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – North Maharashtra University (NMU) Recruitment 2015 – Ref. No. NMU/SLS/ABC/Indo-Russia Proj/2015/593. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Maharashtra University (NMU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/10/2015 at 11.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : North Maharashtra University (NMU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Jalgaon
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 17/10/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : School of Life Sciences, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
Detail Of North Maharashtra University (NMU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited with detailed bio-data for the post of Junior Research Fellow (01 post) under DBT sponsored research project entitled “New generation nanomaterial and PGPR based bioformulation for yield and nutritional improvement of crops” sanctioned to Prof. A. B. Chaudhari (PI), Department of Microbiology, School of Life Sciences of the University for term of the project.
- Eligibility For JRF: M.Sc. (preferably Microbiology) degree with minimum 55% marks/equivalent grade and valid NET / GATE qualification. Preference will be given to candidate who has qualified a national level examination by central govemment funded department/ agency.
- Emoluments: As per the guideline of the funding agency and amendments made from time to time.
- Duration: Initial appointment of JRF will be for two year or date of completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For North Maharashtra University (NMU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 17/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in North Maharashtra University (NMU):
Candidates fulfilling minimum qualifications are requested to appear for Walk-in interview along with detailed biodata and testimonials on 17th October, 2015 at 11:00 AM and not later than 11.30 AM at the School of Life Sciences, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon. Please note that the appointments under this project would be for the project tenure only and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/10/2015
VENUE : School of Life Sciences, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
Reference: North Maharashtra University (NMU) Recruitment 2015 – Ref. No. NMU/SLS/ABC/Indo-Russia Proj/2015/593
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017