North Maharashtra University (NMU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Librarian & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – North Maharashtra University (NMU) Recruitment 2015 – REF: UH/SOP/COORDINATOR/SAP-CAS-II/TECHNICAL /SECRETARIAL ASS. /2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree/ M.Ed/ Ph.D/ B.Ed/ M.Lib can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Maharashtra University (NMU)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Librarian & More Vacancies on or before 31/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||North Maharashtra University (NMU)|
|Vacancy Name||Librarian & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree/ M.Ed/ M.Phil/Ph.d/ B.Ed/ M.Lib|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Name of the college / Institution:- Nanasaheb Dr Uttamrao Mahajan Education Kargaon , Chalisgaon|
Detail of North Maharashtra University (NMU) Librarian & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of principal assistant professor & Librarian form Eligible candidates the candidates should apply within a period of 15 days with completed biodata, certified copies of marks sheet to Hr.Chairman, Nanasaheb Dr. Uttamrao Mahajan college of education kargaon,chalisgaon dist.jalgaon. Applicants without certified copies will not be taken in to consideration. Qualifications Prescribed For Faculity Positions In The Regulations Of NCTE.
Qualifications For B.Ed.Course:
- PRINCIPAL /HEAD [in multi-faculty institution]:- a. Academic & professional Qualification will be as prescribed for the post of lecturer; b. Ph.D.in Education; & c. Ten years teaching experience out of which at least five years teaching experience in a Secondary Teacher Educational Institution. d. A relaxation of 5 % may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders, who have passed their Master’s degree prior to 19th September,1991. e. As per rule of Govt. of Maharashtra/U.G.C. the principal appointment will be for (five) 5 Years. Provided that, in the event of non –availability of eligible and suitable candidates for appointment as principal/ Heads as-per above eligibility critetia,it would be permissible to appoint retired Professor / Head in Education on contract basis for a period not exceeding one year at a time,till such time the candidates complete sixty five years of age.
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR:Foundation Courses: 1. A Master’s Degree in Science / Humanities / Arts with 50% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed); 2. M.Ed. With at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed); and 3. Any other stipulation prescribed by the UGS / any affiliating body / State Government, from time to time for the positions of principal and lectures, shall be mandatory; OR 1 .M.A. in Education with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed); and 2. B.Ed. with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed); and 3. Any other stipulation prescribed by the UGS / any such affiliating body / state Government, from time to time for the positions of principal and lecturers, shall be mandatory. B)Methodology courses 1.A Master ‘s Degree in subject with 50% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed ); 2.M.Ed.Degree with ,at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) 3.Any other stipulation prescribed by the UGC / any such affiliating body / state Government , from time for the position of principal and lecturers , shall be mandatory. Provided that at least one lecturer should have specializations in ICT and another in the special education
- Librarian :- 1. Master`s degree in Library Science /Information Science /Documentation Science or an equivaletnt professional degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of 55% marks where grading system is practiced and a consistently good academic record with knowledge on computerization of library. 2. Qualifying in the National Eligibility Test (NET) or other accredited test like SLET/SET in Library Science conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC. 3. Holders of Ph.D. Degree as on the date of Notifications of these Regulations, along with those candidates who are awarded a Ph.D. degree through a process of admission, registration, course work and external evaluation as laid down in the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree), Regulations and so adopted by the University shall be exempted from NET/SLET/SET. 4. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the SC/ST/Differently-abled categories for the purpose to eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions,Rounding off of marks to make it to 55% of 50% as the case may be through grace mark procedure etc, by universities is not permissible for claiming relaxation. rnment, from time to time for the positions of principal and lecturers, shall be mandatory. d. Provided that at least one lecturer should have specialization in ICT and another in the special Education
Selection Procedure for North Maharashtra University (NMU) – Librarian & More VacanciesAssistant / Associate Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Librarian & More Vacancies Vacancy in North Maharashtra University (NMU):
Interested candidates may apply on or before 31/03/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/03/2015
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016