North Maharashtra University (NMU) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Professor/Director with Ph.D/Master Degree holders
Company name :North Maharashtra University (NMU)
Posts :Assistant Professor/Director
Qualification : Ph.D/Master Degree
Salary : NA
No of Post : 04
Last date to apply : 18/9/2014
Details of Post :
For Assistant Professor
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% of the marks or equivalent grade where grading system is practiced at the Master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Holders OF Ph.D.degree as on the date of Notification of these Regulations, along with those candidates who are awarded Ph.D.degree through a process of admission, registration, course work and external evaluation as laid down in the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedures for award of M.Phil/Ph.D.Degree), Regulations, 2009 and so adopted by the university, shall be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the SC/ST/ Differently-abled (Physically and visually handicapped) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions, Rounding off of marks to make it to 55% as the case may be through grace mark procedure etc., by universities is not permissible for claiming relaxation.
For Director of Physical Education
- Master’s degree in Physical Education or Master’s degree in Sports Science with at least 55% at the marks or its equivalence in a grade point scale with a consistently good academic record.
- Record of having represented the university/college at the inter–university/collegiate competitions or the State and / or national championships.
- Passed the physical fitness test.
- Qualifying in the National Eligibility Test (NET) or other accredited test like SLET/SET in Physical Education conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
- Holders of Ph.D. degree as on the date of Notification of these Regulations, along with those candidates who are awarded a Ph.D. degree through a process of admission, registration. Course work and external evaluation as laid down in the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of Ph.D Degree), Regulations and so adopted by the university shall be exempted from NET/ SLET/ SET.(vi) A relaxation of 5 % may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the SC/ST Differently able categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions, Rounding off of marks to make it to 55% or 50% as the case may be through grace mark procedure etc., by universities is not permissible for claiming relaxation. 2) Service conditions and Pay Scale will be governed as per UGC, State Govt. North Maharashtra University Jalgaon & Nandurbar Taluka Vidhayak Samiti rules.3) Eligible candidates should submit their application through proper channel.
HOW TO APPLY :
As per the Government Resolution No.SRV-1097/PK-31/98/16-1,Dated 16th March 1999 3% Reservation for Physically Handicapped and 30% Reservation for Women shall be observed.Application with full particulars along with the copies of Mark Statements, Degree Certificates and other testimonials should reach to the Principal G.T.P College, Nandurbar Dist-Nandurbar,PIN-425412 within 21 days from the date of publications of this advertisement
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NMU||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016