North Maharashtra University (NMU) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Software Developer/ Junior Computational Linguist with M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.A/ Ph.D holders
Company name :North Maharashtra University (NMU)
Posts : Junior Software Developer/ Junior Computational Linguist
Qualification : M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.A/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 25,000/- p.m
No of Post : 03
Last date to apply : 15/11/2014.
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for the following positions for ANUVADKSH (E-ILMT Phase-II) consortia Project of TDIL, Department of Information Technology, Government of India at School of Computer Sciences, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon.
Junior Software Developer/ Junior Computational Linguist:
Junior Software Developer:
- No of post : 02
- Salary : Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Qualification: M. Tech.(Computer Science/Computer Engineering) , MCA , M.Sc.(CS), M.Sc.(IT) or Equivalent with first class having sound knowledge of Natural Language Processing. Candidates having work experience in NLP and its’ allied areas would be preferred.
- Required Skill Set i. Java Technology: J2SE (Swing, Collections, IO, Generic Programming, Jdbc) , Servlet , JSP, J2EE, JBoss, Netbeans /Eclipse.ii. Database tool: MySQL. iii. Operating System : Linux(Ubuntu, Redhat) , Microsoft Windows OS, Microsoft Windows Server OS
Junior Computational Linguist:
- No of post : 01
- Salary : Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Qualification : Candidates with M.A. (Linguistics), M.A.(Computational Linguistic), M. A.(English) M.A. (Translation Studies) M.A. (Language Technology) with first class or Ph. D. with at least two year experience in NLP or Machine Translation Projects can apply. Candidate should have thorough knowledge of English and Marathi Morphology, Syntax and Semantics. Candidates knowing only Literature should not apply. Candidates must have studied at least three papers on Linguistics and its allied branches at their P.G. Level.
How to apply:
Interested qualified candidates can sent their complete field application with necessary documents in prescribed format(As given below) along with necessary documents/testimonials via post or By hand on or before prescribed date(15/11/2014) at the following address. Kindly note that the applications received after the prescribed date will not be entertained: Postal Address: School of Computer Science, North Maharashtra University Umavi Nagar Po. Box No.80 Jalgaon (M.S.)-425001 E-mail. [email protected]
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 15.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NMU|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016