North Maharashtra University (NMU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior/Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – North Maharashtra University (NMU) Recruitment 2015 – REF.NO.NMU/SLS/83/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Maharashtra University (NMU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior/Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 6/2/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||North Maharashtra University (NMU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior/Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||6/2/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon- 425001 (M.S.)|
Detail of North Maharashtra University (NMU) Junior/Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited with detailed bio-data for the post of Senior Research Fellow (01 post) and Junior Research Fellow (01 post) under DBT sponsored research project entitled “New generation nanomaterial and PGPR based bioformulation for yield and nutritional improvement of crops” sanctioned to Prof. A. B. Chaudhari (PI), Department of Microbiology, School of Life Sciences of the University for three years /term of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Eligibility For SRF: M.Sc. in Microbiology with minimum of 55o/o marks/equivalent grade and two years of post-M.Sc. research experience in the subject area of the project as a JRF/ equivalent.
- Eligibility For JRF: M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry with minimum 55Yo marks/equivalent grade and valid NET / GATE qualification. Preference will be given to candidate who has qualified a national level examination by central govemment funded department/ agency.
- Emoluments: As per the guideline of the funding agency and amendments made from time to time.
- Duration: Initial appointment of JRF will be for two year, and extendable to 1 year based on the satisfactory performance of the candidate after assessment by the review committee.
Selection Procedure for North Maharashtra University (NMU) – Junior/Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 6/2/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior/Senior Research Fellow vacancy in North Maharashtra University (NMU):
Candidates fulfilling minimum qualifications are requested to appear for Walk-inrnterview along with detailed biodata 6/2/2015 at 11:00 AM and not later than 11.30 AM at the School of Life Sciences, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon. Please note that the appointments under this project would be for.the project tenure only and no TAIDA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 6/2/2015
North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon- 425001 (M.S.)
North Maharashtra University (NMU) Recruitment 2014 – REF.NO.NMU/SLS/83/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NMU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017