North Maharashtra University (NMU) conducting walkin drive for the recruitment of Lecturer with Master’s Degree educational background (On Contract Basis)
Company name : North Maharashtra University (NMU)
Posts : Lecturer
Qualification : Master’s Degree
Salary : Rs. 24,000/- PM
No of Openings : 01
Location : Maharashtra
Walk in Date : 10.09.2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 01
- Qualification :
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses of (i) and (ii) to the Clause 4.4.1, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions
- Salary : Rs. 24,000/- PM
- As per provision contained in State Govt. Notification No. SRV.2000/ CR(17/2000)/XII dated 28th March, 2005, issued by General Administration Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai, candidates must submit the prescribed declaration of the small family as one of the essential qualifications for recruitment, the prescribed proforma is attached herewith as Appendix B.
- Knowledge of Marathi Language is desirable for all posts. A candidate furnishing incorrect or false information shall stand disqualified at any stage.
- The University reserves its right to fill up or not to fill up the posts or to modify/alter/cancel the advertisement.
- Orthopaedically handicapped candidates having 40 to 45 % disability shall be given weightage from respective category wherever practicable in keeping the spirit of G.R. dated 26th November 1998 and 16th March, 1999.
- Applicant who wishes to be considered for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
- Applicants already employed should send their applications through proper channel.
- Applications received after the last date and/or not submitted through proper channel will not be considered.
- Applicants shall apply in TEN copies in the prescribed application form of this University only. (which is available on web site of the university: http//www.nmu.ac.in).
- Applicants will be required to enclose attested clean photocopies of the certificates of their educational qualifications, experience, research experience etc. to each set of an application.
- The University will not be responsible for postal delay, if any.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will be treated as disqualification.No queries or correspondence regarding issue of call letters for interview/selection of candidates will be entertained at any stage.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 10.09.2014
Venue : North Maharashtra University,P.B.No.80, Umavinagar, Jalgaon – 425 001 on 10/09/2014at 11.00 a.m.Administrative Building
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NMU||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017