North Maharashtra University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturer through recruitment notification – North Maharashtra University Recruitment 2015 NMU/3/Walk-in-interview/1398/2015 Candidates who have completed M. Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Maharashtra University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Lecturer. Walk in Interview will be held on 25/09/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : North Maharashtra University
Vacancy Name : Lecturer
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01
Salary : Rs. 24,000 p.m.
Job Location : Jalgaon
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 25/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : North Maharashtra University , Jalgaon.
Detail Of North Maharashtra University Lecturer Recruitment:
|Post||Subject Specialization||No. of Post||Consolidated Salary||Date, Time & Place of Interview|
|Lecturer (Contract Basis)||M. Tech (VLSI)||01||Rs. 24,000/- p.m.||25/09/2015 at 11.00 a.m. Administrative Building|
Selection Procedure For North Maharashtra University – Lecturer Post:
- Written Test on 25/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure For Lecturer vacancy in North Maharashtra University:
- Where the qualifications are prescribed as per University Grants Commission Rules, in that case the following relaxations to SC/ST candidates will be observed.
a.) A relaxation of 5% marks is provided from 55% to 50% at the Master’s degree level.
b.) A relaxation of 5% marks is provided from 55% to 50% to the Ph.D. Degree holders,
- who have passed their Master’s degree prior to 19/09/1991.
- A relaxation of 5% marks is provided (from 55% to 50%), at the Master’s Degree level and 5% relaxation at
- graduate level to the physically & visually handicapped candidates.
Weightage shall be given to the applicants who have published work of high quality and who have succeeded in bringing funds by submitting research projects to various funding agencies such as UGC/ CSIR/ DST/DBT/TWAS/ ISSR/AICTE etc.
- Candidate belonging to specific reserved category from Maharashtra State alone shall be considered for reserved post and they are required to submit Caste Validity certificate at the time of joining.
- No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or for joining the post.
- 6. 3% reservation will be observed for physically handicapped candidates.
- 30% reservation for women will be observed as per Govt. Resolution No. Sankirna/1096/ pra.kra.30/ka-2 dated 1.8.97. Female candidates from open category belonging to “Creamy Layer” shall not be eligible for the benefits of reservation for women as specified in Govt. Resolution.
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued after 1.4.2015 from the Competent Authority should be submitted along with the application, those who are applying from OBC, VJ/NT and SBC categories.
- Candidates from reserved category, who are domiciled outside the Maharashtra State will be treated as Open category candidates as per Govt. G.R. No. CBC-1290/23116/ pra.kra.378/mavaka-5 dated 24.08.95.
- Due consideration will be given to sportsman as per provision under the Maharashtra State Govt. Resolution rakridho-2002/pra.kra.68/kriyuse-2 dated 30/04/2005.
- As per provision contained in State Govt. Notification No. SRV.2000/ CR(17/2000)/XII dated 28th March, 2005, issued by General Administration Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai, candidates must submit the prescribed declaration of the small family as one of the essential qualifications for recruitment, the prescribed proforma is attached herewith as Appendix B.
- Knowledge of Marathi Language is desirable for all posts.
- A candidate furnishing incorrect or false information shall stand disqualified at any stage.
- The University reserves its right to fill up or not to fill up the posts or to modify/alter/ cancel the advertisement.
- Orthopaedically handicapped candidates having 40 to 45 % disability shall be given
- weightage from respective category wherever practicable in keeping the spirit of G.R. dated 26th November 1998 and 16th March, 1999. …3… …3…
- Applicant who wishes to be considered for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
- Applicants already employed should send their applications through proper channel.
- Applications received after the last date and/or not submitted through proper channel will not be considered.
- Applicants shall apply in ten copies in the prescribed application form of this University only. (Which is available on web site of the university: http//www.nmu.ac.in).
- Applicants will be required to enclose attested clean photocopies of the certificates of their education qualifications, experience, research experience etc. to each set of an application.
- The University will not be responsible for postal delay, if any.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will be treated as disqualification.
- No queries or correspondence regarding issue of call letters for interview/selection of candidates will be entertained at any stage.
- Mere possession of minimum qualifications does not confer any right to be called for interview and/or selection.
- In respect of the posts of Lecturer, the candidates having cleared State Eligibility Test (SET) from the State other than Maharashtra State shall not be considered for appointment.
- Selected candidate will have to submit the prescribed attestation forms.
- The appointment of the selected candidate shall stand cancelled on the expiry of the said period.
- The candidates are not entitled to claim for regular appointment on the said post, on the basis of this contractual temporary appointment.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25/09/2015
Reference: North Maharashtra University Recruitment 2015 – NMU/3/Walk-in-interview/1398/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016