North Maharashtra University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Librarian & Principal through recruitment notification – North Maharashtra University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Maharashtra University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Librarian & Principal on or before 11/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : North Maharashtra University
Vacancy Name : Librarian & Principal
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Jalgaon
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 11/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : North Maharashtra University,Umavi Nagar, Jalgaon, Maharashtra 425001
Detail Of North Maharashtra University Librarian & Principal Recruitment:
|Designation||No-Of Post||Nature Of Post||Category|
Educational Qualification :-
PRINCIPAL / HEAD (in multi-faculty institution):
- Academic and professional qualification will be as prescribed for the post of lecturer;
- Ph.D. in Education; and
- Ten years teaching experience out of which at least five years teaching experience in a Secondary Teacher Educational Institution.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) for Professors as developed by UGC in Regulations
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to50% of the marks to the Ph.D.degree holders, who have passed their Master.s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- As per rule of govt. of Maharashtra/ UGC, The Principal appointment will be for 5 years.
- Provided that, in the event of non-availability of eligible and suitable candidates for appointment as Principal / Heads as per above eligibility criteria, it would be permissible to appoint retired Professor / Head in Education on contract basis for a period not exceeding one year at a time, till such time the candidates complete sixty five years of age.
- Master.s degree in Library Science / InformationScience / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of 55% marks where grading system is practiced and a consistently good academic record with knowledge on computerization of library.
- Qualifying in the National Eligibility Test (NET) or other accredited test like SLET/SET in Library Science conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
- Holders of Ph.D. Degree as on the date of Notifications of these Regulations, along with those candidates who are awarded a Ph.D. degree through a process of admission, registration, course work and external evaluation as laid down in the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of Ph.D Degree), Regulations and so adopted by the university shall be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master.s level for the SC/ST/ Differently-abledcategories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions, Rounding off of marks to make it to 55% or 50% as the case may be through grace mark procedure etc., by universities is not permissible for claiming relaxation.
As per the Govt. Resolution No. SRV-1097/PK-31)98/16-1/ Dated 16th March 1999 3% Reservation for Physically Handicaped & 3% Reservation for womens shall be observed.
Selection Procedure For North Maharashtra University – Librarian & Principal Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Librarian & Principal Vacancy in North Maharashtra University:
Application are invited from the eligible candidates for the following vacancies in Nagaon Education Society’s Gangamai College of Education, Nagaon, Tal & Dist. Dhule (Permanently NonGranted). The Application should reach the undersigned within Fifteen days from the date of publication of this advertisement at the college address.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/09/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017