North Maharashtra University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow , Project Assistant through recruitment notification – North Maharashtra University Recruitment 2015 Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Maharashtra University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow , Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : North Maharashtra University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow , Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.A
Total No Of Vacancy : 02
Salary : Rs – 8,000 – 12,000/- Pm
Job Location : Jalgaon
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 06/10/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : North Maharashtra University, JALGAON-425001. (M. S.)
Detail Of North Maharashtra University Junior Research Fellow , Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Number of Posts (02)
- DBT sponsored Project entitled “Screening of Mosquito Larvicidal Toxin Producing Microbes” under supervision of Dr. Satish V. Patil, (Principal Investigator), Assistant Professor, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon.
- Junior Research Fellow (01 Nos.) will get amount of Rs. 12000/- + 10% HRA
- Project Assistant (01 Nos.) will get amount of Rs. 8000/-(Consolidated) per month.
- Post A: M.Sc. in Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology, NET with good consistent academic record.
Students with experience in related field will be given preference.
- Post B: M. Sc (Any specialization in life sciences subject)
Selection Procedure For North Maharashtra University – Junior Research Fellow , Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 06/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure For Junior Research Fellow , Project Assistant vacancy in North Maharashtra University:
Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply to Principal Investigator along with detailed resume and 200 words write up on “Screening techniques for mosquito larvicidal toxin” by email [email protected] or by post/hand to Dr. Satish V. Patil, School of Life Sciences, North Maharashtra University P. B. No. 80, Umavinagar, Jalgaon-425001 up to 04, October 2015.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview by Email/Phone.
- Interview will be held at School of Life Sciences, NMU, Jalgaon on Monday 06 October 2015 at 10.00 am onwards.
- Note: No TA/DA will be paid to candidates attending the interview.
- The appointments under this project would be upto 26 Sept 2016 or up to project completion only.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/10/2015
VENUE : North Maharashtra University, JALGAON-425001. (M. S.)
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016