North Maharashtra University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – North Maharashtra University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Maste’s Degree,MBBS,Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Maharashtra University.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Director & More Vacancies on or before 25/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : North Maharashtra University
Vacancy Name : Director & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree,M.B.B.S,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs-9,300-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Jalgaon
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon- 425001
Detail Of North Maharashtra University Director & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications in prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates for the following Administrative Posts to be filled in the North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon:-
|Name of the post||No. of Posts||Reservation||Pay Band|
|Director (ACEES) (lien vacancy) (2 years)||01||Isolated||Rs. 37400-67000 With AGP of Rs. 10000|
|Head, Computer Centre (lien vacancy) (2 years)||01||Isolated||Rs. 15600-39100 With AGP of Rs.7600|
|Medical Officer||01||Isolated||Rs. 9300-34800 With GP of Rs. 5400|
- No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or for joining the post. 3% reservation will be observed for Physically Handicapped candidates.
- 30% reservation for women will be observed as per Govt. Resolution No. Sankirna/1096/ pra.kra.30/ka-2 dated 1.8.97. Female candidates from open category belonging to “Creamy Layer” shall not be eligible for the benefits of reservation for women as specified in Govt. Resolution.
- Current Non Creamy Layer Certificate from the Competent Authority issued after 31/03/2015 should be submitted along with the application, those who belongs to OBC, VJ/NT and SBC categories. Candidates from reserved category, who are domiciled out side the Maharashtra State will be treated as Open category candidates as per Govt. G.R. No. CBC-1290/23116/ pra. kra. 378 / mavaka-5 dated 24.08.95.
- Due consideration will be given to sportsman as per provision under the Maharashtra State Govt. Resolution rakridho-2002/pra.kra.68/kriyuse-2 dated 30/04/2005.
- As per provision contained in State Govt. Notification No. SRV.2000/ CR(17/2000)/XII dated 28th March, 2005, issued by General Administration Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai, candidates must submit the prescribed declaration of the small family as one of the essential qualifications for recruitment, the prescribed proforma is attached herewith as Appendix B.
- Knowledge of Marathi Language is desirable for all posts. The age of retirement shall be as prescribed by the State Government.
Selection Procedure For North Maharashtra University – Director & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director & More Vacancies Vacancy in North Maharashtra University:
- Candidates must quote Serial Number and name of the Post in the appropriate place provided in the application form, failing which the application will summarily be rejected.
- Candidate should attach with application a D.D. for Rs.500/-(non refundable) [Rs. 300/- for Reserved Category (non refundable)] in favour of “Finance & Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon”. Candidates belonging to VJ/NT, OBC, SBC category should submit Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued after 31/03/2015. 25.
- Lien posts will be filled in in the pay scale (basic pay + other allowances). No increments will be permissible as per G. R. dated 23/08/2010.
- Selected candidates will be provided ‘A’ Type quarter on the University campus.
- The last date for receipt of application in prescribed format duly completed is 25/06/2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/06/2015