North Maharashtra University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Principal & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – North Maharashtra University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Masters Degree, Ph.d, M.Lib can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Maharashtra University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Principal & More Vacancies on or before 08/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : North Maharashtra University
Vacancy Name : Principal & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Lib
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Jalgaon
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Name of the /college- Arts,Commerce and Science College Pal Tal-Raver Dist-Jalgaon.
Detail Of North Maharashtra University Principal & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the Post of Principal from eligible candidates for a permanent Non-Grant College.
- Principal MINIUM QUALFICATIONS FOR APPOINTDMENT OF TEACHERS IN COLLESES. AS PER UGC REGULATIONS PRINCIPAL i. A Masters Degree with as least 55% of the marks or a relevant grade regarded as equivalent to 55% wherever grading system is followed by a recognized university. ii. Ph.D. Qualification in concerned/allied/relevant discipline with evidence of published work and research guidance. iii. Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of 15 years of teaching/research/administration in Universities/College and other institutions of higher education. iv. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic performance indicator(API) based on Performance Based Appraisal system(PBAS) for Professors as developed by UGC in Regulations. v. A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D degree holders, who have passed their Masters degree Prior to 19th September 1991 vi. As per rule of Govt. of Maharashtra/UGC the Principal appointment will be five years. vii. As per Rule of Govt. of Maharashtra / UGC, The Principal Appointment will be for 5 (Five) Year. The Application should reach the under signed within Fifteen days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Director of Physical Education — 01 i. Masters degree in Physical Ducaiton or Masers, degree in Sports Science with tat last 55% of the marks or its equivalence in a grade point scale with a consistently good academic record. ii. Record of having represented the university/college at the interuniversity/inter-collegiate completion or the state and / or national championships. iii. Passed the physical fitness test iv. Qualifying in the National Eligibility Test (NET) or other accredited test like SLET/SET in Physical Education conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC. v. Holders of Ph.D degree as on the date of Notification of these Regulations, along with those candidates who are awarded a Ph.D degree through a processes of admission, registration, course work and external evaluation as laid down in the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of Ph.D Degree) Regulations, and so adopted by the university a shall be exempted from NET/SLET/SET. vi. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and masters level for the SC/ST/Differently-able categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good make it to 55%as the case may be through grace mark procedure etc. by universities is not permissible for claiming relaxation.
- Librarian — 01 I. Master degree in Library Science/ information Science/Documentations Science or an equivalent professional degree with the least 55% of the marks of its equivalent grade of 55% marks where grading system is practiced and consistently good academic record with knowledge on computerization of library. II. Qualifying in the National Eligibility Test(NET) or other accredited test like SLET/SET in Library Science Conducted for the purpose buy the UGC or any other Agency approved by the UGC. III. Holders of Ph.D.Degree a son the date of Notifications of these Regulations, along with those candidates who are awarded a Ph.D.degree through a process of admission, Registration, course work and external evaluation as laid down in the UGC( MINIMUM Standards and Procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree ),Regulations’ and so adopted by the university shall be exempted from NET/SLET/SET. IV. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and masers level for the SC/ST/Differently-abled categories for the purpose of eligibility the for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positios, rounding off of marks to make it to 55% or 50% as the case may be through grace mark procedure etc. by universities is not permissible for claiming relaxation.
Selection Procedure For North Maharashtra University – Principal & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Principal & More Vacancies Vacancy in North Maharashtra University:
Application giving full details about educational qualifications experience etc. along with the true copies of certificates should reach at above address of the Principal within fifteen (15) days from the publication of this advertisement.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/07/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|