North Maharashtra University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Principal & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – North Maharashtra University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Masters Degree,Ph.d,M.Lib can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Maharashtra University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Principal & More Vacancies on or before 08/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : North Maharashtra University
Vacancy Name : Principal & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree,M.Phil/Ph.d,M.Lib
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Jalgaon
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Nutan Shikshan Sanstha’ s R.K.Mishra Senior College, Bahadarpur Tal- Parola Dist- Jalgaon.
Detail Of North Maharashtra University Principal & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Apolications are invited for the post of Principal ,Librarian/Director of Physical Education from eligible candidates.
- Principal — 01
- Librarian —- 01
- Director of Physical Education —- 01
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPOINMENT OF TEACHERS IN COLLEGES AS PER UGC REGULATION S PRINCIPAL:- 1. A Master Degree with at least 55% of the Marks or a relevant grade regarding as equivalent to 55% whenever grading system is followed by a recognized University. 2. Ph. D . qualification in concerned /allied /relevant discipline with evidence of published work and research guidance. 3. Associate Professor /Professor with a total experience of 15 ears of teaching/research /administration in Universites/Colleges and other instiution of higher education. 4. A Minimum secore as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) for Professor as Developed by UGC in Regulaions. 5. A relaxation of 50% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the mark to the Ph.D. degree holders. Who have passed thir Master’S degree prior to 19 th September 1991 . 6. As per rule of Govt. of Maharshtra UGC the Principal appointment will be for Five Year. LIBRARIAN : – 1. Master’s degree in Library Science/Information Scinece/Documention Scinece or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of 55% marks where grading system is practiced and consistently gooed academic recork with knowledge on computerization of library. 2. Qualifysing in the Naional Eligibility Test ( Net) or ther accredited test like SLET/SET in Library Scinence conduted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency appovoed by the UGC 3. Holders of Ph. D degree as on the date of Notification of thse Regulation, along with those candidates who are awarded a ph. D degree through a processs of admission registration , course work and eternal – 2 – evaluation as laid down in the UGC ( Minimum Standards and Procedures for award of M.Phil /Ph.D Degree) Regulactions and so adopted by the university , shall be exempted from Net/SLET/ SET. 4. Arelaxation of 50% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the SC/St/Diifferentlyabled categories for the purose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching to teaching positions, Rounding off of marks to make it to 55% or 50% as the case may be through race mark procedure etc., by universities in no permissible for claiming relaxation.
Selection Procedure For North Maharashtra University – Principal & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Principal & More Vacancies Vacancy in North Maharashtra University:
- Maser ‘ s degree in physical Education of Maser’s degree in Sports Science with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalence in a grade point scale with a consistently good academic record.
- Reqcord of having represented the University /College at the inercollegiate competitons or the State and /or Natonal Championships.
- paseed the physical fitness test.
- Qualifying in the National Eligibility Test( NET) or other accredited test like SLET/SET in Physical Education conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
- Holders of Ph. D degree as on the date of Notification of these Regulations , along with those candidates who are awarded a Ph. D degree through a process of admission, registration, course work and external evaluation as laid down in the UGC ( Minimum Standards and Procedures for award of M. Phil/Ph. D Degree) egulations, and so adopted by the university , shall be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
- A relaxation of 50% may be provide at the graduate and master’s level for the SC/ST /Differently-abled categories for the purpose fo eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching to teaching positions, Rounding off of marks to make it to 55% or 50% as ther case may be through grace mark Procedure etc., by universities is not permissible for claiming relaxation. Application giving full details about educational qualification along with true copy of certificate should reach at above addres of the president with in 15 ( fifteen) days from the publication of this advertisement
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/07/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016