North Maharashtra University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Principal & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – North Maharashtra University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Masters Degree,Ph.d,M.Lib can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Maharashtra University.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Principal & More Vacancies on or before 08/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : North Maharashtra University
Vacancy Name : Principal & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree,M.Phil/Ph.d,M.Lib
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Jalgaon
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : North Maharashtra University, Umavi Nagar, Jalgaon, Maharashtra 425001
Detail Of North Maharashtra University Principal & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Name of the college / Institution :Karmaveer Tatyasaheb Hari ravaji Patil Kisan Shikshan Sanstha Bhadgaon Sanchalit Kala Mahavidyalaya, Kolgaon Tal. Bhadgaon Dist. Jalgaon Application are invited for the post of Principal /Librarian / Director of Physical Education form eligible candidates. (Academic Year 2015– 2016 )
MINIMUM QUALIFICATINS FOR APPOINTMENT OF TEACHERS IN COLLEGES, AS PER UGC REGULATIONS
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55 % of the marks or a relevant grade regarded as equivalent to 55 % wherever grading system is followed by a recognized University.
- Ph.D. qualification in concerned / allied / relevant discipline with evidence of
Published work and research guidance.
- Associate Professor / Professor with a total with a total experience of 15 years of
teaching / research / administration in University / Colleges and other institutions of higher education.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) for Professors as developed by UGC in Regulations.
- A relaxation of 5 % may be provided, form 55% to 50 % of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders, who have passed their Master’s degree prior to 19 th September, 1991.
- As per rule of govt. of Maharashtra UGC the Principal appointment will be for five (5) years .
- Master’s degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation
Sciences or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of 55% marks where grading system is practiced and a
consistently good academic record with knowledge on computerization of library.
- Qualifying in the National Eligibility Test (NET) or other accredited test like
SLET / SET in Library Science conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any
other agency approved by the UGC.
- Holders of Ph.D. Degree as on date of Notification of these Regulations, along with those candidates who are awarded a Ph.D. degree through a process of admission registration, course work and external evaluation as laid down in the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree.)
Regulations and so adopted by the university shall be exempted form NET /
SLET / SET.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the SC/ ST/ Differently – abled categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions, Rounding off of make it to 55% or 50% as the case may be through grace mark procedure etc. by universities is not permissible for claiming relaxation
Director of Physical Education:
- Master’s degree in Physical Education or Master’s degree in Sports Science with at least 55% ot the marks or its equivalence in a grade point scale with a consistently good academic record.
- Record of having represented the university / college at the inter –university /
collegiate competitions or the State and / or national championships.
- Passed the physical fitness test.
- Qualifying in the National Eligibility Test (NET) or other accredited test like SLET/SET in Physical Education conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
- Holders of Ph.D. degree as on the date of Notification of these Regulations, along with those candidates who are awarded a Ph.D. degree through a process of admission, registration. course work and external evaluation as laid down in the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of Ph.D Degree),
Regulations and so adopted by the university shall be exempted form NET/
SLET/ SET .
- A relaxtion of 5 % may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the SC/ST Differently-able categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions, Rounding off of marks to make it to 55% or 50% as the case may be through grace mark procedure etc.,by universities is not permissible for claiming relaxation
Selection Procedure For North Maharashtra University – Principal & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Principal & More Vacancies Vacancy in North Maharashtra University:
- As per the Government Resolution no. SRV-1097/PK-31/98/16-1, Dated 16th March 1999 3% Reservation for Physically Handicapped and 30% Reservation for women shall be observed.
- Application giving full details about education qualifications experience etc. along with the true copies of certificates should reach at above address of the Principal within fifteen (15) days from the publication of this advertisement.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/07/2015