North Maharashtra University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Principal & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – North Maharashtra University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed B.Ed,M.Ed,Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Maharashtra University.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Principal & More Vacancies on or before 14/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : North Maharashtra University
Vacancy Name : Principal & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.Ed,M.Ed,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 06 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Dhule
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 14/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : North Maharashtra University, Dhule
Detail Of North Maharashtra University Principal & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Designation||No. Post||Full Time|
|Asst. Prof. in Mathematics||01||Full Time|
|Associate Professor||01||Full Time|
|Asst. Professor||01||Full Time|
- Educational Qualification :- PRINCIPAL / HEAD (in multi-faculty institution): a) Academic and professional qualification will be as prescribed for the post of lecturer; b) Ph.D. in Education; and c) Ten years teaching experience out of which at least five years teaching experience in a Secondary Teacher Educational Institution.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D.degree holders, who have passed their Master.s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- As per rule of govt. of Maharashtra/ UGC, The Principal appointment will be for 5 years. Provided that, in the event of non-availability of eligible and suitable candidates for appointment as Principal / Heads as per above eligibility criteria, it would be permissible to appoint retired Professor / Head in Education on contract basis for a period not exceeding one year at a time, till such time the candidates complete sixty five years of age.
- Asst. Prof. :- 1) A Master’s Degree in subject with 50% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed); 2) M. Ed. Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed); and 3) Any other stipulation prescribed by the UGC / any such affiliating body / State Government, from time to time for the position of principal and lecturers, shall be mandatory. Provided that at least one lecturer should have specializations in ICT and another in the special education.
- Professor/ HEAD (M.Ed.) :- a) A Master’s Degree in Arts / Humanities / Sciences / Commerce and M. Ed. each with a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed), OR M. A. (Education) and B. Ed. each with a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed);
- Ph. D. in Education; and c) At least eight years of teaching experience in University department of education or College of Education, with a minimum of three years at the M.Ed. level and has published work in the relevant area of specialization. Provided that, in the event of non-availability of eligible and suitable candidates for appointment as Professor/ HOD/Reader as per as per eligibility criteria, if would be permissible to appoint retire Professor/ HOD/Reader in Education on contract basis for a period not exceeding one year at a time till such time the candidates complete sixty five years of age.
- Assistant Professor (M.Ed.) a. A master s Degree in Arts/ Humanities /Sciences/Commerce and M.Ed each With a minimum of 55% Marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scate wherever grading System is followed.) OR M.A (Education ) And B.Ed each with a minimum of 55% Marks (or an equivalent grade in a Point Scale wherever grading system is followed ) and b.
- Any other stipulation Prescribed the UGC /Such other affiliating body State Government from time to time for the positions of Principal and lecturers shall be mandatory . Provided that it is desirable that one faculty member possesses a Master s Degree in Psychology and another member in philosophy Sociology besides M.Ed
- Librarian. :- I. Master’s degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of 55% marks where grading system is practiced and a consistently good academic record with knowledge on computerization of library.
- Qualifying in the National Eligibility Test (NET) or other accredited test like SLET/SET in Library Science conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC. Holders of Ph.D. Degree as on the date of Notifications of these Regulations, along with those candidates who are awarded a Ph.D. degree through a process of admission, registration, course work and external evaluation as laid down in the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of Ph.D Degree), Regulations and so adopted by the university shall be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master.s level for the SC/ST/ Differently-abled categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions, Rounding off of marks to make it to 55% or 50% as the case may be through grace mark procedure etc., by universities is not permissible for claiming relaxation.3% Seat reserved for Handicapped Candidate & 30% Seat reserve for Women’s by Govt. Resolution.
Selection Procedure For North Maharashtra University – Principal & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Principal & More Vacancies Vacancy in North Maharashtra University:
Application are invited from the eligible candidates for the following vacancies in Bapusaheb D.D.Vispute College of Education, Walwadi, Dhule (Minority) (Permanently NonGranted). The Application should reach the undersigned within Fifteen days from the date of publication of this advertisement at the college address.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/06/2015
Top Company Openings:
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016