North Western Railway (NWR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scout & Guide Quota through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Western Railway (NWR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Scout & Guide Quota Job on or before 26-12-2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch This Video On How To Apply for This Post:
|Company Name||North Western Railway (NWR)|
|Vacancy Name||Scout & Guide Quota|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ ITI|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26-12-2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy|
Detail of North Western Railway (NWR Scout & Guide Quota Recruitment:
Recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota – in PB-1 Grade Pay 1800 (erstwhile Group ‘D’ post) on Jaipur Division.
Applications are invited for filling up two (02) posts of PB 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 1800 (erstwhile Group ‘D’) post under Scout & Guide quota at Jaipur Division, (North Western Railway) as under in which all the candidates belongs to SC/ST/OBC/General caste may apply who fulfill the prescribed Scout/Guide qualification :-
- Pay Band + Grade Pay : 5200-20200+1800GP
- No. of Post : 02 (Two)
- Educational Qualification : 10th Pass/ITI or equivalent
- Qualification regarding Scout & Guide :- a) A President’s Scouts/Guides/Ranger/Rover, or Himalayan Wood Badge Holder, or A pre-RWB trained Scout leader/advanced trained Guide/leader/captain. b) Should have been an active member of Scouts organization for at least three years in the recent past and should continue to be active. c) Should have attended at least one event at national level and one or two events at State level, OR Should have a good record for participation in Scouts/Guides activities at Unit/District level. Note :- Candidates should be submit certificate of an active member of Scouts organization for at least three years (Year wise) i.e. 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14 & and should continue to be active in 2014-15 (As required in Para 4(b).
- AGE :- On 01-01-2015 he should be as under – (i) For General Class – 18 to 33 year (ii) For SC/ST Class – 18 to 38 year (iii) For OBC Class – 18 to 36 year
Examination Fee/Postal Order:-
All candidates (Except candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities (Muslim/Sikh/Christian /Buddhist/ Zoroastrian /Parsis ) and Economically Backward Classes) have to enclose Rs. 100/- crossed Indian Postal Order in favour of Sr.Divisional Financial Manager, Divisional Railway Manager’s office, North Western Railway, Power House Road, Jaipur. Candidates have to write down their complete name & full address in specified place on the postal order.
Selection Procedure for North Western Railway (NWR – Scout & Guide Quota Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26-12-2014..
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Scout & Guide Quota Vacancy in North Western Railway (NWR):
Those candidates, who fulfill the condition regarding Scout & Guide qualification, Age & Educational Qualification, date of birth, caste certificate (where necessary) they should apply on good quality white paper as per the prescribed proforma of Application Form given in the Advertisement. Application form should be duly filled up in his own handwriting by the candidate in Hindi or English.
A passport size photograph in Scout/Guide’s Uniform (without self signature) should be affixed and it should be attested by a gazetted officer. An application form should be supported by documents i.e. attested photo copies and two passport size photographs in Scout/Guide’s Uniform duly self signed on backside of the photograph by the applicant and self addressed two envelopes size (26x12cm) having 5/- stamp on one envelope. Envelope containing application form and other documents should be addressed to Senior Divisional Personnel Officer, D.R.M.’s Office, North Western Railway, Power House Road, Jaipur”. “Application for recruitment in PB 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 1800 (erstwhile Group ‘D’) post under Scout & Guide Quota Jaipur Division” should be written on the top of the envelop.
Application will be received through General Section (DAK RECEIPT) D.R.M.’s Office, Jaipur. The application form should not be entertained received through Courier/Registered A.D./Registered Dak/Speed post.
The envelope containing the application duly filled should be clearly super-scribed “Application for recruitment in PB 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 1800 (erstwhile Group ‘D’) post under Scout & Guide Quota Jaipur Division” If this is not indicated on the top of the envelope, the same will not be entertained
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM :
Application should be submitted to Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Power House Road, Jaipur on or before 26.12.2014 at 17.00 hrs. by Ordinary Dak. The Application Form will not receive after last date.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26-12-2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NWR|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Railway jobs|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016