Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 27/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL), Department of Personnel and Training) Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003|
Detail of Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Director Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to acquire and takeover specific coal mining activities carried out in Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh. NCL is a Schedule – ”B”/ Mini-ratna CPSE in Coal and Lignite sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal. Its Registered and Corporate Offices are at Singrauli, Madhya Pradesh. The authorised and paid up share capital of the Company were Rs. 1400 crore and Rs. 177.67 crore respectively as on March 31, 2014. NCL is a 100% subsidiary of Coal India Limited.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Technical) is a member of the Board of Directors of NCL and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He is responsible for operation of mines and also of field activities, technical functions and safety of mines.
- Salary : Rs. 65,000—75,000 /-
- AGE: Minimum 40 Years to maximum 60 Years
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a qualified Mining Engineer and holder of 1st class certificate of competency under the Indian Mines Act or a qualified Engineer in Excavation, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. The incumbent should have a minimum of ten years cumulative experience in mining operations at a senior level of Management in a large organisation of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure for Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Director Vacancy in Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 27 April 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/04/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017