Northern Railway invites application for the recruitment of Sports Person with 12TH, ITI, Any Graduate holders
Company name :Northern Railway
Posts :Sports Person
Qualification : 12TH, ITI, Any Graduate
Salary : Rs. 5200-20200/- p.m
No of Post : 21
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : October 31, 2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from eligible Indian sportspersons to fill up 21 vacancies against Open Advertisement quota in Sports in Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2800/2400 (05 Posts) & Rs. 2000/1900 (16 Posts) over various Divisions/Workshops/Units in Northern Railway, for the recruitment year 01.04.2014 to 31.03.2015, in the following disciplines:-
Detail of Vacancies :
|Sl. No.||Game/Discipline||No. Of Posts|
|04||Basket Ball (Men)||01|
|06||Weight Lifting (Men)||01|
|09||Basket ball (Women)||02|
Age Limit : The sportsperson should be between 18-25 years of age as on 01.01.2015. (No age relaxation for any candidate shall be permitted in any circumstances.)
Educational Qualification : (a) Educational Qualification: Graduate for PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2800/ 2400 (05 Posts). (b) Educational Qualification: Matriculation/ITI/Equivalent for PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2000/1900 (16 Posts).
Application Fee : Postal Orders of Rs, 60/ -for posts in PB -I Rs. 5200-20200+2800/2400 (G.Pay) and Rs. 40/- for Rs. 5200-20200+1900/2000 (G.Pay), as the case may be. annexed with the application form. Postal Order should be drawn in favour of Northern Railway Sports Association, New Delhi which is non refundable. SC/ST, Women. Minorities (Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Paris) and economically backward classes candidates are exempted from recruitment fee. Economically backward mean the candidates whose family income is less than Rs. 50,000 per annum. The following are authorized to issue income certificates in given Format ‘A’: (i) District Magistrate of any other Revenue Officer up to the level of Tehsildar. (ii). Sitting Member of Parliament of Lok Sabha for person of their own constituency. (iii) BPL card or any other certificates issued by Central Government under recognized poverty alleviation programme or Izzat MST issued by Railways: (iv). Union Minister may also recommend any persons from anywhere in the country: (v) Sitting Member of Parliament of Rajya Sabha for persons of the District in which these MPs normally reside. The requisite fees shall only be submitted in the form of pay order/Demand Draft. Submission of fee in any other form shall not be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY
- The candidates fulfilling the general conditions of eligibility of age, educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria as explained should apply for the post notified as per application formats given in the advertisement on a good quality plain paper of A-4 size alongwith the following documents :-
- 2 latest passport size photographs (one duly pasted on the application format) self attested.(ii) Photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, self attested.
- Photocopies of certificates of Sports Achievements after 01.04.2012, self attested.
- Photocopy of certificate of actually played in sport in field issued by concerned federation, self attested (in team event only.)
- Postal Order/Demand Draft, as applicable. If application fee is to be wavied off, authorized income certificates should be enclosed as per Format ‘A’
- Other relevant document, if any.2) Application should be sent through ordinary post/registered/speed posts only on the following address
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : October 31, 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Northern Railway||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017