NTPC SAIL Power Company Private Limited (NSPCL) invites online application for the recruitment of Diploma Engineer Trainees & More Vacancies for ITI, BSc, Diploma holders
Company name :NTPC SAIL Power Company Private Limited (NSPCL)
Posts :Diploma Engineer Trainees & More Vacancies
Qualification : ITI, BSc, Diploma
Salary : Rs. 11500-34500/- p.m
No of Post : 64
Location :Across India
Last date to apply : 30 Nov 2014
Details of Post :
Diploma Engineer Trainees & More Vacancies
|Diploma Engineer Trainees||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 70% marks.||
|Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.||Electrical-08|
|Diploma in Control & Instrumentation / Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.||Control & Instrumentation-05|
|ITI Trainees||Xth pass + ITI(Fitter)||Fitter-21||Rs. 11500|
|Xth pass + ITI(Electrician)||Electrician-07|
|Xth pass + ITI (Electronics)/ ITI(Instrument Mechanic)||Instrument Mechanic-02|
|Lab Assistant Trainees||Full time regular B. Sc. with Chemistry (Chemistry must be a subject in final year)/ Graduate in Industrial/Applied Chemistry||04|
Age limit: 27 years as on 30.11.2014
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type written examination / test
Test Centres :
Candidates have to choose a city as Test Centre and no change under any circumstance will be considered subsequently. However, NSPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any centre depending on the response of the candidates for that area / center. ABOUT WRITTEN TEST:The All India Test is tentatively scheduled to be held on 11.01.2015 (Sunday).
Method of Application Fee Payment :
The candidate would then follow the instruction as given on SBI Link to complete the payment. The candidate can make payment through Internet banking/ Debit Card / Bank Challan. After making the payment a Payment Slip will be generated on screen, and candidates should take the print of that payment slip or save that.
|Si.No.||Post Name||No.of Post|
|3||Lab Assistant Trainee||Rs.200|
Service Agreement Bond:
The candidates selected as Diploma Engineer Trainees will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs 1,00,000/- (General and OBC) and Rs 50,000/- for SC/ST/Physically Challenged Person to serve the company for a minimum period of 3 years after completion of training.The candidates selected as ITI Trainees and Lab Assistant Trainee will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs 50,000/- (General and OBC) and Rs 25,000/- for SC/ST/Physically Challenged Person to serve the company for a minimum period of 3 years after completion of training.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement on the web site www.nspcl.co.in.
- All qualifications (regular full time) should be from Indian Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authority.
- No manual / paper application will be entertained.
- TA/DA will not be paid to any candidate appearing for the written test.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- For queries, candidates may visit the site and consult the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.
- The admit card indicating roll number, name of the allocated test center and guidelines for the test will be made available on the same site to the candidates found apparently eligible based on the online data. The candidate has to download his Admit card, Test Guidelines etc. for appearing in the test from the website. Admit cards will not be sent by post.
- E-mail ID and Mobile number to be entered in online application form is mandatory. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID and Mobile number which is to be entered compulsorily in the online application form, active for at least one year. No change in the e mail ID or mobile number will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence would be sent via E-mail or SMS only.
- Candidates should keep twenty numbers of same photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the online registration.
- Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address or Mobile number will not be entertained under any circumstance.
- Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Interview. Please note that without NOC, such candidates will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- Candidates must remain in constant touch with website www.nspcl.co.in for information regarding dates of written test, downloading of admit card, result of written test, schedule of Interview, medical standards etc.
- The issue of an Admit card or result notification to appear in the written test/interview/medical fitness test or the fact of having passed these tests or having been placed on the final merit list will not be a proof of any candidate’s selection. Candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verifications before or after appointment. The onus of ensuring that candidate meets all the eligibility requirement will rest on the candidate himself/ herself all through the recruitment process. Candidates will be allowed to appear in written test/interview/ medical fitness test purely on provisional basis and no candidate will have the right to appointment or any compensation only on the ground of having appeared in or passed the written test or any other screening test.
- NSPCL is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Bringing mobile phone/Communication device/ Calculator in the examination hall is not allowed. Suitable action including immediate expulsion of the candidate from the examination hall will be taken.
- In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation in versions other than English advertised in Newspaper/ Employment News, English version given in the web-site www.nspcl.co.inwill prevail.
- NSPCL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in the district of Delhi and courts / tribunals / forums in the district of Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause / dispute.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30 Nov 2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From NSPCL|