Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sub-Officer/B through recruitment notification – Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. KAIGA SITE /HRM-01/2014 . Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Sub-Officer/B Job on or before 22.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, PO: Kaiga, via: Karwar, Uttara Kannada District, Karnataka State, PIN- 581 400|
Detail of Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) – Sub-Officer/B Recruitment:
NPCIL a premier public sector enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of nuclear technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Up-gradation, Plant Life extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications for the post of Sub-Officer/B – one post (Reserved for OBC) to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities:-
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION SSC (10 Standard) OR equivalent plus Sub-Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College OR from CISF Fire Training Centre. Persons having valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence will be given preference. Experience 12 year experience as Leading Fireman in a recognized Civil/Industrial Fire Service Station is essential. or 15 years experience as Fireman/Driver-Cum-Operator in a recognized Civil/Industrial Fire service station is essential. Note: Not withstanding the above experience, the candidate must have 2 years relevant experience for Sub-Officer/B.
- AGE Not more than 40 years as on 01.11.2014. Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed in the case of candidates with longer experience and outstanding merit. Relaxation in upper age limit applicable to (A)OBC-3 YEARS (B)EX-SERVICEMAN AS PER GOVT. OF INDIA GUIDELINES.
- Physical Standard No Deformity Height: 165 cms (minimum) Weight: 50 kgs (minimum) Chest: 81 cms (normal) Chest: 86 cms (expansion) VISION: 6/6, WITHOUT WEARING GLASSES OR ANY OTHER AID. NIGHT OR COLOUR BLINDNESS SHALL BE A DISQUALIFICATION.
- Basic Pay `13,500/- (Band Pay `9300 + Grade Pay `4200) in PB– 2 `9300-34800 + GP `4200
Selection Procedure for Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) – Sub-Officer/B Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22.02.2015.
- Short listed applicants will be called for Physical Assessment & Command Test & followed by personal interview. The final selection will be done on the basis of performance in Physical Assessment & Command Test and personal interview. The candidates selected will be posted at Kaiga Site, however they are liable to be posted any other constituent Unit of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. and they are required to work in round the clock shifts.
How to apply for Sub-Officer/B – Vacancy in Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL):
1) Application should accompany self attested copies of (a) SSC certificate and mark sheet (b) Sub-Officer Course Certificate (c) Proof of Age (d) 2 Nos. passport size photographs (e) Experience certificate and (f)OBC(Non-creamy layer) certificate in the prescribed format issued by the empowered authority (GOI). Persons working under Central/State Govt. /Public Sector Undertakings should submit their application through proper channel. 2) The outer cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “Sub-Officer/B”.Completed applications shouldbe sent to Manager (HRM), Kaiga Site, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, PO: Kaiga, via: Karwar, Uttara Kannada District, Karnataka State, PIN- 581 400 so as to reach within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. 3) Mere fulfilling of the eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview. Management reserves the right to fillup all the posts or alter the number of posts or even cancel the whole process of recruitment, and also changing of test center(s) without assigning any reason. 4) Incomplete applications or applications not in the prescribed format or applications without required enclosures are liable to be rejected. Only Indian Nationals need to apply
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22.02.2015
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. KAIGA SITE /HRM-01/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NPCIL|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016