Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Supervisor through recruitment notification – Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.NPCIL/JNPP/FTA/CIVIL/2015/1. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Supervisor Job on or before 15/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
Vacancy Name : Supervisor
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.27,500/- p.m
Job Location : Ratnagiri
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Deputy General Manager (HR), Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project, Liaison Office, Near Ratnagiri Railway Station, Ratnagiri – 415 639
Detail of Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Supervisor Recruitment:
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited a premier Public Sector Undertaking under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance Renovation, Modernization & Upgradation, Plant Life extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications from eligible persons domiciled in Maharashtra State onlyfor the following post to share these challenging spectra of responsibilities. The post is to be filled purely on a Fixed Term Basis for a period of two yearsfor Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project.
- Preference will be given to the wards of Project Affected Families (whose lands have been acquired for Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project) of Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project, Taluka Rajapur, District Ratnagiri subject to their meeting the qualification and experience norms, if any, fitness, suitability, etc.
- If suitable Project affected candidates are not available, then persons domiciled in Maharashtra State (based on the domicile certificate) with knowledge of speaking, writing and reading Marathi and meeting other essential criteria will only be considered. S Fixed Term | Tenure of Total N Post Post Posts Educational Qualification Diploma (3 years regular diploma after SSCHSC) in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% mark. Candidate should have at least 1 years post qualification experience in civil. Preferably
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Supervisor (Civil)||01||Diploma, 1 Year Post Qualification Experience||Rs.27,500||19-35 Years|
Selection Procedure for Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) – Supervisor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Supervisor Vacancy in Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) :
Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format. Application Form in the prescribed format can be downloaded from NPCIL website www.npcil.nic.inor can be had in person from Jaitapur Nuclear Project, Liaison Office, Near Ratnagiri Railway Station, Ratnagiri – 415 639. All the following points should be mentioned prominently in the application :
- Name of the post applied for 2. Full Name of candidate, mothers name, fathershusbands name 3. Date of Birth . Sex (MaleFemale) . Religion .Nationality . Category (GeneralSCSTOBC) .Ex Serviceman . Marital Status 10.State of Domicile 11. Candidates Address (Correspondence & Permanent) 12. Educational Qualification 13, Previous work experience 14, Identification Marks (Indicate any two) 15.Name and addresses of two known references 16. Land Acquired Details for JNPP (if applicable) 17. List of documents attached (attested copies)
- The application should be neatly handwrittentypewritten by the candidate. The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in capital letters with name of the post applied for. Dully filled and signed application along with requisite attested copies of documents may be sent to Deputy General Manager (HR), Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project, Liaison Office, Near Ratnagiri Railway Station, Ratnagiri – 415 639 by 15.07.2015 on or before 1700 Hrs.
- Documents to be attached with application : 1. Paste recently taken passport size photograph on application (do not staple) 2. Self attested copies of certificatesmark sheets in support of educational qualification 3. Caste Certificate in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority in support of proof of cast as SCSTOBC Self attested copy of birth certificate Experience Certificate issued by the organisation. Self attested certificate of Project Affected Person of Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project issued by Collector Office, Ratnagiri, if applicable. Applications from project affected persons not accompanying PAP Certificate will not be considered. 7. Self attested copy of Domicile Certificate (as a proof of domicile of Maharashtra State). Applications without domicile certificate will be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/7/2015
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.NPCIL/JNPP/FTA/CIVIL/2015/1.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016