Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stipendiary Trainee & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th/ Diploma/ B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Stipendiary Trainee & More Vacancies on or before 18/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Stipendiary Trainee & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||12TH/ Diploma/ B.Sc|
|Total No Of Vacancy||06 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||18/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Dy. Manager(HRM), NPCIL, KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE, PO : ANUMALA, TAL-VYARA, DIST.-TAPI, GUJARAT – 394651|
Detail Of Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Stipendiary Trainee & More Vacancies Recruitment:
NPCIL, a premier Central Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India, having comprehensive capability in all facets of nuclear technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Up-gradation, Plant Life extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications for the following posts at Kakrapar Gujarat Site to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities.
- No of post : 04
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE : i. 12th Std. and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years course) OR ii. B. Sc (Nursing) OR iii. Nursing certificate with 3 years experience in hospital OR iv. Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces. The candidates should have a valid registration from the respective State Nursing Council
- Salary : PB-2 – ` 9300 – 34800 + GP ` 4600
- Age : 30 Years
Scientific Assistant/B (X-Ray Technician):
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks plus 1 year Diploma in Radiography OR B.Sc.(Radiography) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institute
- Salary : PB-2 – ` 9300 – 34800 + GP ` 4200/-
- Age : 30 Years
Stipendiary Trainee (Dental Technician- Hygienist):
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : (Dental Technician- Hygienist) HSC (Science) with minimum 60% marks plus 2 years Diploma in Dental Technician (Hygienist) recognized by Dental Council of India. During the training period, in addition to stipend, Medical facility under CHSS for self, Hostel accommodation, Uniform etc. will be provided. Absorption after training: On successful completion of two year training at one of the NPCIL Hospitals, the Stipendiary Trainees may be absorbed as Technician/D in the PB-1 (`5200-20200) with grade pay of ` 2800/-. In addition, benefits as mentioned at Note (iii) above will also be extended. Bond:- The selected candidates will be required to execute a bond for serving NPCIL for a period of five (5) years after completion of training.
- Salary : Monthly Stipend (Consolidated) during training period 1st Year ` 6200/-& 2nd Year ` 7200/-
- Age : 24 Years
Selection Procedure For Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) – Stipendiary Trainee & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Stipendiary Trainee & More Vacancies Vacancy in Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL):
- The application should be submitted exactly in the proforma as given in the advertisement typed on A4 size (21cm&29.5cm) paper or same can be downloaded from our website- www.npcil.nic.in and all the entries made in the application should be in Capital letters only.
- The application and outer cover should be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_________”.
- Application should be accompanied with self-attested copies in support of educational qualifications (SSC onwards for all the semesters/years with Mark Sheet) Date of Birth Certificate, Experience Certificate and SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PWD Certificates in the prescribed format wherever applicable. Qualification should be full time regular course.
- Applicant should affix a passport size photograph duly signed across with date at the space provided in the application format. Candidate have to clearly indicate the Name of the Post to which she/he is applying in the space provided in the application otherwise application will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
- In case of candidates from Schools/Colleges/Institutes where scores in grade point average like CGPA/SGPA etc are followed, they should produce a certificate from respective school/college/institution conveying the equivalent percentages for the respective CGPA/SGPA scores etc duly signed by Head of the school/college/institution.
- Applicants should ensure that all the columns of the application form are duly filled or strike out which are not applicable.In case of PWD (Persons with Disabilities), the minimum disability shall be 40% and applicants shall attach a self-attested copy of prescribed certificate issued by the Competent Medical Authority.
- Applicants should read carefully all the requirements prescribed in the advertisement and ensure that all the entries are made clearly in the application before dispatching the same.
- The application which suffers from irregularities such as un-signed, signed in capital letters, incomplete, illegible, without enclosures, applications not in prescribed proforma will be rejected. Applications received after last date of submission will be summarily rejected. No records of such applications will be maintained. 11. Completed application should be sent to the Dy. Manager(HRM), NPCIL, KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE, PO : ANUMALA, TAL-VYARA, DIST.-TAPI, GUJARAT – 394651 so as to reach on or before 18.05.2015.
- Before applying for any post the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to have a valid and active personal e-mail ID till the completion of recruitment process.
- The SC candidates who are not already in service of the Central/State/ PSUs called for interview from outstation will be paid to and fro II class railway fare on production of tickets excluding 30 km in both ways by the shortest route.
- Persons working under Central / State Govt. / Public sector Undertakings/Autonomous bodies should submit their applications through proper channel. They may however, send one advance copy of the application along with self-attested enclosures as detailed above.
- The recruitment process will consist of Written Test (if required), Trade Test (for posts at Sl. No.2 & 3) and Personal Interview in that order. Candidates not qualifying in any of the above will not be taken further in the selection process.
- Mere fulfilling of norms will not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for written test / trade test/ interview. Management reserves the right to fill up all the posts or alter the number of posts or even cancel the whole process of recruitment and also changing the recruitment criteria.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION. • Candidates are advised to visit our website- www.npcil.nic.in for details at regular intervals.
- Record of the non-selected candidates shall not be preserved beyond 6 months from the date of formation of select list. NPCIL STRIVES TO HAVE A WORKFORCE WHICH REFLECTS GENDER BALANCE AND WOMEN CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. NUCLEAR POWER – THE INEVITABLE OPTION
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/05/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017