Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Clerical Assistant, Office Assistant through recruitment notification – Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER : NPCIL/ JNPP/ FTA/ 2015/ 02. Candidates who have completed 10th, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Clerical Assistant, Office Assistant on or before 05/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
Vacancy Name :Clerical Assistant, Office Assistant
Educational Qualification : 10TH, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 18 Posts
Salary : Rs.13,700-19,900/-pm
Job Location : Ratnagiri
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Deputy General Manager (HR), Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project, Liaison Office, Near Ratnagiri Railway Station, Ratnagiri – 415 639
Detail Of Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Clerical Assistant, Office Assistant Recruitment:
NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Undertaking under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance Renovation, Modernization & Upgradation, Plant Life extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications from eligible persons belonging to Project Affected Families (whose lands have been acquired for Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project) only on fixed term basis for 2 years to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities at JNPP:
- No of Post : 06
- Qualification : Pass in Graduation with knowledge in computer application
- Salary : Rs.19,900/-pm
- Age : Not Less Than 18 Years
- No of Post : 12
- Qualification : SSC (10th Pass)
- Salary : Rs.13,700/-pm
- Age : Not Less Than 18 Years
Selection Procedure For Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) – Clerical Assistant, Office Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/08/2015
- Candidates shall be appointed through Trade Test and Personal Interview.
How To Apply For Clerical Assistant, Office Assistant Vacancy in Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL):
- Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format. Application in the prescribed format can be downloaded from NPCIL website www.npcil.nic.in or can be had in person from Jaitapur Nuclear Project, Liaison Office, Near Ratnagiri Railway Station, Ratnagiri-415 639.
- All the following points should be mentioned prominently in the application: 1. Name of the post applied for 2. Full Name of candidate, mothers name, fathershusbands name 3. Date of Birth . Sex (MaleFemale) . Religion . Nationality . Category (GeneralSCSTOBC) , Ex Serviceman . Marital Status 10. State of Domicile 11. Candidates Address (Correspondence & Permanent) 12. Educational Qualification 13. Previous work experience 14. Identification Marks (Indicate any two) 15. Name and addresses of two known references 16. Land Acquired Details for JNPP 17. List of documents attached (attested copies) The application should be neatly handwrittentypewritten by the candidate. The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in capital letters with name of the post applied for. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post must submit separate application for each post. Dully filled and signed application along with requisite attested copies of documents may be sent to Deputy General Manager (HR), Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project, Liaison Office, Near Ratnagiri Railway Station, Ratnagiri – 415 639 by 05.08.2015 on or before 1700 Hrs.
- Documents to be attached with application : 1. Paste recently taken passport size photograph on application (do not staple) 2. Attested copies of certificatesmark sheets in support of educational qualification 3. Attested copy of SSCe quivalent or birth certificate as proof of age 4. Caste Certificate in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority in support of proof of cast as SCSTOBC Experience Certificate (if any) Certificate of Project Affected Person of Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project issued by the competent Revenue Officer. Applications not accompanying PAP Certificate will not be considered. 7. Attested copy of Ration Card.
- Incomplete applications and applications not accompanying requisite documents will not be considered.
- Eligible members of Project Affected Families (PAFs) of Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project need only apply. Applications received from candidates not belonging to PAF shall be summarily rejected.
- Mere fulfilling of educational qualification and other conditions need not make a candidate eligible for interview.
- Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/08/2015
Reference: Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER : NPCIL/ JNPP/ FTA/ 2015/ 02