Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stipendiary Trainee & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, 10th, +2 Class, Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Stipendiary Trainee & More Vacancies on or before 23/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Stipendiary Trainee & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, Any Graduate|
|Total No Of Vacancy||20 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.5,200-35,480 /- p.m|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||23/5/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||The Senior Manager (HR-EM), Narora Atomic Power Station, Post NAPS Township, Narora, Distt. Bulandshahr-203 389|
Detail Of Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Stipendiary Trainee & More Vacancies Recruitment:
NPCIL a premier Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of nuclear technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Up gradation, Plant Life extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications for the following posts to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities:
|Sl. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Qualification & Experience (in brief)||Minimum emoluments including D.A.||Age Limit as per last date of application
|1||Stipendiary Trainee/Scientifi c Assistant (Category-I)||Full time regular B.Sc. Degree with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. should be with Physics as principal subject and Chemistry/Mathematics/ Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Chemistry as principal subject and Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/ Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage. Mathematics at HSC (10+2) level is essential. Candidates having Mathematics as the principal subject at B.Sc. level are not eligible. Should have had English as one of the subjects either at SSC or HSC level examinations.||9300/- p.m. upto 18 months of training and after training 27945/p.m. (PB 2-930034800 GP 4200)||18-25 years|
|2||Nurse-A||04 OBC-01 UR – 03 (02 PWDOL)||XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) OR B.Sc. (Nursing) OR Nursing certificate with 3 years’ experience in Hospital OR Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces. The candidates should have a valid registration from the respective State Nursing Council. Note: B.Sc. candidates may be considered for awarding two additional increments at the time of recruitment.||35480/- (PB 2 – ` 9300 – 34800 GP ` 4600||18-30 years|
|3||Operation Theater Assistant (Technician-C)||01 UR (PWDOL/HH)||HSC (10+2) with minimum 60% marks in Science + 1 year Certificate Course of Operation Theatre Assistant with minimum two years post qualification work experience in any Govt. Hospital/Govt. recognized hospital with more than 50 beds.||20520/- (PB-1 ` 520020200 GP ` 2400)||18-25 years|
|4||X-Ray Technician (Technician-C)||01 UR (PWD OL/HH)||HSC (10+2) with minimum 60% marks in Science + 1 year Medical Radiography/X-Ray Technique Trade Certificate with minimum two years post qualification work experience in any Govt. Hospital/Govt. recognized hospital.||` 20520/- (PB-1 ` 520020200 GP ` 2400)||18-25 years|
|5||Dental Hygienist (Technician – B)||01 UR (PWD-OL)||HSC (Class XII) with minimum 60% marks in Science plus 2 years Diploma in Dental Technician (Hygienist/ Mechanics) recognized by Dental Council of India.||17520/- (PB 1 ` 5200-20200 GP ` 2000)||18-25 years|
|6||Sub Officer-B1||OBC-01||SSC or equivalent plus Sub Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College or from CISF Training Center plus five years’ relevant experience as Leading Fireman in a recognized Civil/Industrial Fire Service Station for which at least three years relevant experience should be after obtaining the requisite qualification OR Eight years’ experience as Fireman/Drivercum-operator in a recognized Civil/Industrial Fire Service Station of which at least three years’ relevant experience must be after requisite qualification. Persons having valid heavy vehicle driving license will be given preference. Knowledge of English is desirable||27945/- (PB-2 9300-34800 GP 4200)||18-40* years|
|7||Driver Cum Pump Operator cum Fireman-A||09 (UR05, SC02, OBC02)||SSC or equivalent with valid Heavy Vehicle License (Persons having certificate course from State Fire Training Centers OR having knowledge of firefighting equipment such as Fire Extinguishers etc. will be given preference). Three years’ experience is required. Experience in Fire Service Organization/Defence Service will be preferred. Knowledge of English is desirable.||17520/- (PB-1 5200-20200 GP 2000)||18-32* years|
|8||Asst. Grade – I (F&A)||01-OBC (PWDOL, MW, HH||Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% in Commerce stream. Typing speed @ 40 wpm on PC. Preference will be given to those candidates who possess knowledge of Hindi Typing also. Should have passed a Certificate course of a duration of not less than six months on MS – Windows Operating System and Desktop applications such as MS-Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), email management and internet surfing||20520/- (PB-1 ` 520020200 GP ` 2400)||18-28 years|
|9||Asst. Grade – I (C&MM)||01-SC (PWD-OL, MW, HH)||Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% in Science (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) stream. Typing speed @ 40 wpm on PC. Preference will be given to those candidates who possess knowledge of Hindi Typing also. Should have passed a Certificate course of a duration of not less than six months on MS – Windows Operating System and Desktop applications such as MS-Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), email management and internet surfing.||20520/- (PB-1 ` 520020200 GP ` 2400)||18-28 years|
Selection Procedure For Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) – Stipendiary Trainee & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/5/2015
- Short listed applicants will be called for written test. The successful candidates in the written test will be called for physical standard examination at our NAPS Township, Hospital followed by personal interview for final selection. A photo admit card will be sent by post to each eligible candidate indicating his Roll No., Date, Time and Center for written test alongwith the call letter. Option will be given to the candidate to answer either in Hindi or in English during written test/interview.
How to apply for Stipendiary Trainee & More Vacancies Vacancy in Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL):
- Application (preferably type written) to be sent as per the format provided in this advertisement only.
- Advertisement No. and Post applied for shall be superscribed on the envelop.
- A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the space provided for in the format and attach one additional photo with name and signature on the backside of the photo.
- Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Organization should forward their application through proper channel or attach a ‘no objection certificate’ from their employer without which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- Self attested copies of certificates in support of (a) Educational qualification (b) Date of birth (c) belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-serviceman (e) Driving licence (d) Experience Certificate, if any, should be attached with the application.
- Application duly completed in all respects should be sent to The Senior Manager (HR-EM), Narora Atomic Power Station, Post NAPS Township, Narora, Distt. Bulandshahr-203 389 (UP) so as to reach on or before 23/05/2015. Applications received after the due date will not be considered. Only INDIAN NATIONALS NEED APPLY. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- In addition to Pay (Band Pay + Grade Pay) and DA, also entitled for HRA/Housing, Site Location Allowance at Site, Conveyance Allowance, Canteen Subsidy, Cable TV Reimbursement, Cost of Newspaper/Periodicals Reimbursement, Free Electricity up to certain fixed units, Washing Allowance, Professional Update Allowance, Performance Linked Incentive, Medical Facilities, PF, Gratuity, Leave Benefits, Loan and Advances etc., as per Rules/Schemes applicable from time to time in the Corporation will be part of the remuneration package.
- Incomplete applications and/or applications without enclosures are liable to be rejected. All qualifications (10th onwards) should be from recognized university/institutions only.
- Mere fulfilling of the eligibility criteria will not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for selection process. The Management reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. NAPS/NPCIL also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the recruitment process and also reserves the right to increase/decrease the post advertised, if need arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- In case of PWD candidates, minimum disability shall be 40% and such applicants shall attach a copy of prescribed certificate issued by the Competent Medical Authority.
- In case of OBC candidates, the certificate should be in the latest format and issued not before 1st January, 2015 and also clearly mention about the non-creamy layer status.
- The initial posting will be at Narora Atomic Power Station, Narora. However, the personnel are liable to be transferred anywhere to other Units of NPCIL across India.
- The Corporation reserves the right to conduct written examination for all the posts advertised.
- The question paper for written examination wherever applicable will be provided in bilingual (Hindi and English) format.
- For details please visit our website – www.npcil.nic.in
- Record of the non-selected candidates shall not be preserved beyond six months from the date of formation of select list.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/5/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016