Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stipendiary Trainee & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. RR SITE/HRM/02/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Stipendiary Trainee & More Vacancies on or before 10/11/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
Vacancy Name :Stipendiary Trainee & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 35 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-34,800/-pm
Job Location : Rajasthan
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/11/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Deputy Manager (HRM), Recruitment Section, Vijay Bhawan, Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site, NPCIL, P.O.-Anushakti, Via-kota (Rajasthan), Pin- 323303
Detail Of Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Stipendiary Trainee & More Vacancies Recruitment:
NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization, & Upgradation, Plant life Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications for its unit “Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site” for the following posts to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities:
- Total No of Post : 35 Posts
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSTS:
- Assistant Grade- 1(Human Resource)Assistant Grade-1(Finance &Accounts) Assistant Grade- 1(Contracts &Materials Management) : 1. A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. For Finance & Accounts,Commerce Graduates and for Contracts & Materials Management Science Graduates (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) and Commerce Graduates will be preferred. 2. 40 words per Minutes typing speed in English on PC. Preference will be given to those candidates who possess knowledge of Hindi typing also. 3. Should have passed a Certificate Course of duration of not less than 6 months on MS- Windows Operating System and Desktop Applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point), E-mail Management and Internet Surfing. 4. Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology are exempted for Certificate Course mentioned at point no. 3
- Nurse ‘A’(Male/Female): XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years course) + valid registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India OR B.Sc. Nursing OR Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital OR Nursing assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces. NOTE: Candidates possessing Degree in Nursing may also be considered for recruitment for the post. Such candidates may be considered for awarding 2 additional increments at the time of recruitment.
- Pathology Lab Technician(Scientific Assistant/B): B.Sc.with minimum 50% marks + One year Diploma in Medical Lab.Technology (D.M.L.T.) with 60% marks OR B.Sc. in Medical Lab.Technology (M.L.T.) with 60% marks.
- Pharmacist/B: H.S.C.(10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.
- Stipendiary Trainee(Diploma holder in Engineering): 1. Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development. The Diploma in Engineering should be of three years duration after SSC/HSC. 2. Should have had English as one of the subjects either at SSC or at HSC level examination
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator (10+2): 1. HSC (10 +2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually. 2. Shall have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level examination
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI): 1. SSC (10 years) with not less than 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in Electrician/Turner/Fitter/Welder. For trades for which the duration of the ITI course is less than 2 years, the candidate should have atleast one year relevant working experience after completion of the course. 2. Shall have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level examination.
- Salary : Rs.5,200-34,800/-pm
Selection Procedure For Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) – Stipendiary Trainee & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/11/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Presently, all mentioned posts are identified for RR Site but carries with it liability to serve in any of the units of the Corporation or at any place in India/abroad depending upon the requirement of the Corporation.
- In addition to Band Pay & Grade Pay, successful candidates will be eligible for Central Dearness Allowance and other benefits of the Corporation such as
Leave Travel Concession, Gratuity, Medical Facility, Departmental Accommodation etc.
- The minimum disability in case of PWD candidates is 40%. Sub-category of disability, i.e. visually handicapped (VH), hearing handicapped (HH) and
orthopedically handicapped (OH) is to be indicated. The PWD candidates shall possess a Certificate to this effect issued by the Board/countersigned by the Medical Superintendent/Chief Medical Officer/Head of Hospital of Government.
- All candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category shall produce at the time of interview; self attested copy of the caste certificate in the prescribed ‘Central Government’ format from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificate along with originals for verification. OBC certificate shall be of a recent date with suitable mention about creamy layer / Non – Creamy layer status. (OBC candidates with certificate having the “Non-Creamy Layer Clause” only will be eligible for reservation as per Government of India guidelines).
- The candidate’s appointment will remain provisional subject to verification of certificates and other testimonials from the Appropriate Authorities.
- All the prescribed essential qualifications should be full time, regular and from recogniosed University/Institution otherwise such qualification will not be considered.
- Before submitting the application form, the candidate must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications and other requirements as published in the advertisement. At any stage of this recruitment &selection process including after joining, if it is found that the candidate doesnot fulfill the eligibility criteria or produces false documents, his/her candidature will be rejected and he/she will be terminated from the services without any notice or compensation also.
- Over-Qualification: As regards the qualification criteria, minimum qualification prescribed for recruitment has to be fulfilled. Any other qualification including higher qualification over and above the minimum qualification will not disqualify the candidate to appear in written examination or interview for all the advertised posts.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed standard of eligibility will only be allowed to appear in written examination or interview. A separate communication about the date, timing, venue, syllabus and other information about the written examination or interview will be made.
- Candidates working in the Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings of Central/State Government(inclulding NPCIL), Autonomous Body, Aided Institutions are required to send their applications through proper channel otherwise their applications will not be entertained. Such candidates must bring NOC from the present employer without which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- The final selection of the candidate in the Corporation will be subject to medical examination by the Prescribed Authority, verification of Character &
Antecedents(C&A) and Special Security Questionnaire (SSQ), and Caste Certificates.
- Outstation candidates of SC/ST called for interview/written test shall be reimbursed to and fro IIndClass Rail or ordinary Bus fare as per rules. However, SC/ST candidates those who are already in service of Central/State Government, Central/State Corporations, PSUs, Local Government Institutions and Panchayats, shall not be paid travelling allowance.
- Travelling expenditure shall not be reimbursed to candidates for attending written test or interview if they do not fulfill the eligibility criteria or do not produce documents like Caste Certificate, No Objection Certificate, Travelling tickets etc.
- NPCIL reserves right not to select any of candidates for the advertised post if suitable candidate is not found.
- Candidates fulfilling requisite qualification for the post are only eligible to apply. Those candidates who are appearing in or awaiting result of final year/ final semester are not eligible to apply. Hence their candidature shall not be considered.
- Canvassing in any form shall be disqualification.
- In case of any dispute, jurisdiction shall be at Rajasthan.
- Corporation reserves the right to modify/cancel/expand the whole process of this recruitment and selection process at any stage without assigning any reason or intimation.
- No correspondence will be made with the candidates not selected.
- A recent photograph of candidate with name of the candidate written on the back side of the photograph must be affixed on the Application Form.
- In case of any discrepancy in Hindi version of the advertisement, English version will prevail for all purposes.
- Record of the non-selected candidates shall not be preserved beyond six months from the date of formation of select list.
- Candidates may apply for more than one post separately.
- Necessary assistance for access & seating will be provided to PWD candidates at the Written Test /Interview centre.
- Candidate is required to submit invariably self-attested copies of the following certificates/documents as applicable to his/her case along with the application (i) Birth Certificate/SSC Mark Sheet and Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth. (ii) Mark Sheets and Certificates of all Educational and Technical Qualifications. Mark Sheet of each year or each semester is must. (iii) Experience Certificate/Service Certificate issued by the Employer having mentioned of period of service, nature of experience like full time, designation and details of job or responsibilities clearly. (iv) Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the form prescribed by the Government. (v) Discharge Certificate issued by Military in case of Ex-Servicemen. (vi) Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed form in respect of Person with Disabilities. (vii) If the candidate has worked in NPCIL on Contract/Fixed Term Basis, Experience/Service Certificate issued by the Contractor/NPCIL (in case of Fixed Term) having mentioned of period of service, designation and details of job or responsibilities clearly.
- Advertisement No., Name and Code No. of the Post applied for should be superscribed in capital letters on the envelope containing application. Application should be sent by ordinary post only.
- In case, the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large for the Posts where only interview is prescribed, management may conduct written examination for such posts. This written Test wil be objective in nature and marks of the written Test will not be added in the final selection i.e written Test will be conducted only for screening purposes and final merit will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the interview by the candidates. No separate correspondence will be made in this regard.
How To Apply For Stipendiary Trainee & More Vacancies Vacancy in Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL):
All desirous candidates may apply in the prescribed application format given herewith. This advertisement can also be viewed & downloaded from NPCIL Website – www.npcil.nic.in under the path: Career and Human Resource Management Opportunities Advertisement No. RR Site/HRM/02/2015 LAST DATE TO APPLY : Applications dully filled in all respect completely and enclosing essential documents should reach to the address “Deputy Manager
(HRM), Recruitment Section, Vijay Bhawan, Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site, NPCIL, P.O.-Anushakti, Via-kota (Rajasthan), Pin- 323303” by 1700 hours of
10.11.2015. Applications in format other than prescribed, unsigned applications, not bearing self attested copies of essential documents and applications received after the last date of receiving applications will not be entertained.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/11/2015
Reference: Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. RR SITE/HRM/02/2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017