Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainees through recruitment notification – Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.2/HRM/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Trainees Job on or before 05/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
Vacancy Name : Trainees
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 42 Post
Salary : Rs.6,200-7,200/- p.m
Job Location : Kalpakkam
Last Date to Apply for this job : 05/09/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL), Kalpakkam – 603102
Detail of Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Trainees Recruitment:
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited a Premier Public Sector Enterprise, under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Upgradation, Plant Life Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites application for the post of Stipendiary Trainees (TechnicianB) (Group-C) to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities. The eligible candidates are required to go through How to Apply” of this Advertisement and submit OMR Application on or before 20.08.2015
- Plant Operator 12 i) HSC (102) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Maths. . subjects with not less than 50% marks individually. ii) Should have had English as one of the Subjects atleast at SSC level Examination
- Electrician 05 i) SSC 10 years) with not less than 50% marks in Science & Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in the
- Electronic Mechanic 06 relevant fields
- Instrument Mechanic ii) Should have had English as one of the Subjects atleast at SSC
- Fitter 19 level Examination
- Age Should be between 18 to 24 years as on 20.08.2015. Relaxable by 5 years in the case of SCST and 3 years for OBC. Relaxable by 10 years in the case of PWD.
- Duration of Training 2 years (No reduction or increase in the period of training is permissible).
- Stipend during Training RS.6200. (consolidated) for 1 year. 7200 . (consolidated) for 2year. Physical Standards Minimum height 160 cms. Minimum weight 45.5 kgs (100 lbs). The above physical standards are relaxable by the Head of the Unit in highly deserving cases. Grade, Pay Band, Grade Pay and other allowances after successful completion of training: On the basis of the performance during the training the successful trainees are likely to be considered for appointment to the post of Technician B” in the Pay Band R 520020200 with Grade Pay R 2000/- (plus other allowances like Central Dearness Allowance, Children Education Assistance, Canteen subsidy, Site Allowance, Cable TV reimbursement, News paper reimbursement, Medical Assistance, Site conveyance allowance, Washing allowance, family accommodation, school facility etc. as admissible from time to time as per Corporation Rules). However, Trainees who scored less than the prescribed marks for absorption will not be absorbed and will be discharged from training. Absorption of the trainees is further subject to the Companys requirements of manpower, availability of vacancies, suitability of trainees for absorption as per the assessment of the management and approval of the Competent Authority for absorption.
- Bond: The selected candidates will be required to execute a bond for a period of 5 years in the prescribed form to complete the training and to serve the Madras Atomic Power Station and or any other constituent units of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. During and after training, they will be required to attend round the clock shifts.
- Transfer: Candidates selected against this advertisement will be posted at MAPS, Kalpakkam or in any of the NPCIL units and are liable to serve in any part of India and transfer from one unit to another, as may be required in Corporation interest.
Selection Procedure for Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) – Trainees Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/09/2015
- Candidates will have to qualify in the written examination which consists of two parts viz. a) (i) General knowledge, English and Maths and ii) Technical subjects in the relevant discipline. Those who qualify in the written examination will be called for Trade Test and Interview for final selection. Option will be given to the candidate to answer either in Hindi or in English during written exam and interview. A photo admit card will be mailed to each eligible candidate indicating roll number, date, time and centres) for written examination.
- Madras Atomic Power Station or Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, has no obligation to provide employment to all the successful trainees. NPCIL reserves the rights to fill up all the posts or alter the number of posts or even to cancel the whole process of recruitment and also changing of examination centers) without assigning any reasons.
- Hostel or dormitory accommodation will be provided during the training period subject to availability.
How to apply for Trainees Vacancy in Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) :
- Candidates desires to apply, may collect application from Manager (HR), HRM Section, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam – 603 102, Tamilnadu by sending a request form (attached herewith). Application will be issued in the A4 size envelope (as OMR application should not be folded) on free of cost in the name of candidate by making proper registration. Hence the application cannot be used other than the registered candidate.
- Application form is in the OMR Sheet, do not fold or stapler with enclosures. > Use only HB pencil for shading the space inside the small open boxes of the form.
- Applications will be issued till 05.08.2015 > Last date for receipt of filled in application : 20.08.2015
- Photograph : Recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the request form and OMR application formadmit card.
- Copies of certificates: Candidates should submit attested photo copies of the following certificates along with their applications.
- Educational qualification and technical qualification supported by consolidated mark sheetall marks sheetssemestersyears) and certificates. If the certificatesmark sheets are not in Hindi or English, a translated attested copy in Hindi or English should be attached. (ii) Date of Birth certificate (SSC certificate) (iii) Caste Certificate for SCSTOBC (recent Non-creamy layer certificate from the Competent Authority)PWD candidates wherever applicable.
- Those who are working in the Central Govt.State Govt.PSUsAutonomous bodies should submit their applications through proper channel or NOC to be enclosed along with application. Advance copy may also be sent. However, the advance copy will be considered for candidature only on receipt of application through proper channel.
- Duly signed and completed application in all respects may be sent to Manager (HR), HRM Section, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam-603 102. Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu so as to reach us on or before 20.08.2015.
- Unsigned, incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
- Mere fulfillment of requirements as laid down in the Advertisement does not entitle a candidate to be called for written testinterview. Incase the response is more, screening will be done for short listing the number of candidates to be called for written testinterview. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The Maximum marks on the basis of which candidates to be called for written testinterview will be restricted and may not be uniform for all categories, disciplines, trades and reserved categories as it depends upon the response of the candidates. Thus all the candidates having minimum percentage of marks prescribed in the Advertisement may not be called for written testinterview.
- Based on the information furnished by the candidates, call letter for written examination will be sent. If any information furnished by the candidates reveals false at any time, his candidature shall be cancelled immediately without any reason even though it is found after clearing of written exam and interview. The personal interview is subject to verification of all Original certificatesdocuments.
- NPCIL shall not be held responsible for any inadvertent error or mistake, postal delay, wrong delivery, whatsoever at any stage of selection.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates not selected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/09/2015
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.2/HRM/2015.
Click Here For Extension PDF —->Click Here