National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Section Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th/ Bachelors’ degree/ B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Section Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before March 2nd 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA)|
|Vacancy Name||Section Officer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH/ Any Bachelors Degree/ B.Com|
|Total No of Vacancy||09 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||March 2nd 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National University of Educational Planning and Administration 17-B, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016|
Detail of National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA) Section Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Section Officer||Essential: a) A Bachelors’ degree with 50 % marks of a recognized University b) 5 years’ experience of administration/ accounts with knowledge of rules and procedures as applicable to government/ autonomous organizations. A. Officers from Central/State Governments, Universities, Professional and Research Institutions and bodies: i) holding analogous post on regular basis; ii) with 3 years regular service in the post in the grade pay scale of ` 4200; or iii) with 8 years regular service as Assistant/Stenographer in the grade pay of ` 2800 B. Possessing qualifications as prescribed above for Direct Recruitment.||1||9300-34800 4600||35-56|
|Accountant||For Direct Recruitment Essential: (a) A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (b) 5 years’ experience in maintenance of Accounts, preparation of budget etc. in government/ autonomous organizations/ public sector undertakings For Deputation (A) Officers under the Central Govt. holding analogous posts of SAS Accountants or SAS passed clerks from any of the organized accounts department. (B) Possessing qualifications as prescribed above for Direct Recruitment.||1||9300-34800 4200||30-56|
|Steno Gr.II (Eng)||Essential : (a) 12th Class or its equivalent from recognized board or University. (b) Skill Test Norms- Time allowed – 10 minutes @ 80W.P.M. Transcription 65(mts.) English(on manual typewriter) Transcription 50(mts.) English(on computer)||1||5200-20200 2400||27|
|L.D.C*||Essential: (a) 12th Class or its equivalent from recognized board or University. (b) Skill test only on Computer- Time allowed – 10 minutes English Typing @ 35W.P.M, Hindi Typing @ 30W.P.M Or 35 wpm & 30 wpm corresponding to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.||4||5200-20200 1900||27|
|Electrician||Essential: (a) Matriculate (b) Electrical Workman License Certificate Class II (c) 2 years’ experience in the trade. Preference will be given to those who are in possession of National Apprenticeship Certificate.||1||5200-20200 1900||30|
Selection Procedure for National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA)- Section Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before March 2nd 20155.
- Shortlisted candidates shall have to appear for skill test/written test followed by interview as applicable.
How to apply for Section Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA):
- Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved or seek age-relaxation must submit requisite certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format at the time of Skill Test/written test. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ST/OBC/PH/ExS/ status will not be entertained and their candidature/applications will be considered under General (UR) category. The formats of the certificates are annexed. The Certificate must be issued in candidate’s own name.
- Candidates claiming OBC reservation may note that certificate on non-creamy layer status should have been obtained within three years before the last date of receipt of application i.e. March 2nd 2015.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for written test/Interview.
- The serving candidates will be required to produce a ‘No Objection certificate’ & ‘Vigilance Clearance Certificate’ at the time of their interview/ final selection. The format of the same is available in the website.
- The University reserves the right:- a. To fix the criteria higher than the prescribed ones for screening the applications in order to bring down the number of candidates to a manageable limit for tests/ interviews. b. To relax any of the eligibility conditions in case of deserving candidate. c. Not to fill up any of the advertised positions, if deemed proper.
- The number of vacancies may decrease or increase at the time of final selection.
- Knowledge of working on Computer is mandatory.
- The Candidates are advised to retain a printout of the completed online application.
- Merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and requisite experience would not entitle a person to be called for the written test/interview.
- Application received other than through online will be rejected without assigning any reason.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job March 2nd 2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NUEPA|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016