Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accounts Officer through recruitment notification – Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. : 1/2015. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, CA, ICWA, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Accounts Officer Job on or before 5 October 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)
Vacancy Name : Accounts Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.24,900-50,500/- p.m
Job Location : Guwahati
Last Date to Apply for this job : 5 October 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Sr. Manager (HR), Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) 122A, GS Road, Christianbasti, Dispur, Guwahati – 781005
Detail of Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) Accounts Officer Recruitment:
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) is a leading Miniratna Category-I PSU engaged in Refining and Marketing of Petroleum Products and a group company of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd . We are looking for dynamic, committed candidates in FINANCE function who are interested in taking challenging assignments and be a part of our growth story. The company has its establishments at Numaligarh & Guwahati in Assam and at Siliguri, & Kolkata in West Bengal and at Delhi. In Numaligarh where our refinery and marketing terminal is located we have a scenic integrated self sustained township with all modern living amenities having vast open spaces . The township with 24 hours water and power is fully secured with electronic security system and provides a fabric of closely knit community living .. The Delhi Public School, Numaligarh , located inside the township, is ranked amongst the best DPS schools in the country and provides quality education up to Class XII. The community centre, shopping arcade recreational clubs , music schools located inside the township provides us with all basic amenities required for our day to day life . We also has a full fledged hospital managed by the Vivekananda Kendra, Kanyakumari, who have a widespread reputation of a dedicated service organization
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Experience|
|Accounts Officer (Grade A)||02 nos.||CA/ ICWA/ Graduate in any discipline (with minimum 50% marks) with Two years MBA with specialization in Finance (with minimum 50% marks). Candidates possessing CA/ ICWA qualification should hold Associate membership of ICAI/ ICWAI.||Pay Scale : ` 24900-50500 CTC (Rs in lakhs) : ` 12.0 lacs (aprox.) at lowest of the pay scale, inclusive of Performance Related Pay.||30 years. The upper age limit relaxation for PWD (Persons with disability) candidates shall be 10 years for candidates belonging to General Category, 15 years for SC/ST & 13 years for OBC.||Candidates must have 1(one) year post qualification experience.|
Selection Procedure for Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) – Accounts Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5 October 2015.
- The selection process shall consist of Written Test and/or Personal interview of shortlisted candidates. “NRL Management reserves the right for not to hold the Written Test against any vacancy, if the number of applicants are less.”
- The offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the number of vacancies.
How to apply for Accounts Officer Vacancy in Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) :
- CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH NRL WEBSITE: www.nrl.co.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Website will remain open from 10.00 hrs on 14.08.2015 to 2400 hrs on 16.09.2015 for online application.
- After applying online, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number, Space for photograph and signature and other details. The candidate has to send one print out of the Application Form duly signed and affixing latest passport size colour photograph and Photostat copies of the following testimonials/ documents: (i) Document in support of Date of Birth proof. (ii) Caste/ Tribe/Disability certificate [for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/PWD] candidates as applicable in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC (Non Creamy layer) category certificate, issued by the Competent Authority, should be latest. (iii) All Certificates/ Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/ year wise Mark Sheet, Degree and Diploma certificates starting from matriculation onwards). (iv) Associate membership certificate of ICAI/ ICWAI for candidates possessing CA/ICWA. (v) Complete and proper Experience certificates/ Documents issued by the Employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in the online Application Form. (vi) NOC/ Forwarding letter from the employer in case the candidate is employed in Central/ State Government/ PSU/ Semi Government organization. (vii) Candidates should ensure that they submit all the documents mentioned above. In the event of failure of candidate to submit any of the required documents as mentioned above within the stipulated period, candidature of such candidate shall be liable to be rejected. (viii)Candidates shall ensure that the informations / documents furnished by him are true and in case any document is found to be faulty/ forged, the candidature shall be summarily rejected without any further communication.
- A recent passport size colour photograph should be firmly pasted on the print out of the online application form and should be signed across by the candidate. Without photograph and signature across it, the online application form will be rejected. Three copies of the same photo should be retained for use during the subsequent recruitment process. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph may lead to disqualification.
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. NRL would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/ she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Print out of the Online Application Form duly signed and affixing latest passport size colour photograph along with self attested true copies of the testimonials/ documents mentioned above should be sent by Speed Post/ Courier in a sealed envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ACCOUNTS OFFICER (SRD FOR PWD)” to the following address: Sr. Manager (HR), Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) 122A, GS Road, Christianbasti, Dispur, Guwahati – 781005 The application and other details as mentioned above must reach the above address by 05.10.2015. NRL will not be responsible for postal delay or loss/ nondelivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. NRL will also not take responsibility to connect any certificate sent separately.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5 October 2015
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. : 1/2015.