Odisha Construction Corporation Limited (OCCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Financial Adviser through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA/ CS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Construction Corporation Limited (OCCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy Financial Adviser on or before 12/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Odisha Construction Corporation Limited (OCCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Financial Adviser|
|Educational Qualification||CA/ CS|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Odisha Construction Corporation Limited (OCCL), ( A GOVERNMENT OF ODISHA UNDERTAKING ) REGD. OFFICE: UNIT – VIII, GOPABANDHUNAGAR BHUBANESWAR – 751 012 (ODISHA)|
Detail of Odisha Construction Corporation Limited (OCCL) Deputy Financial Adviser Recruitment:
- Qualification : The candidate should be a Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant with minimum of 10 years of post qualification experience.
- Responsibilities will include financial planning, cash flow management, accounting, costing, taxation and internal audit. He must be computer savvy and conversant with accounting software.
- Age Limit:- Not exceeding 45 years as on 31.01.2015. Age limit is relaxable as per ORV Act and Rules.
- Remuneration: The post carries scale of pay of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.6,600/- in Pay Band-3. The incumbent shall be eligible for D.A., H.R.A., medical allowance, conveyance allowance, servant allowance, CPF, Gratuity, LTC etc. as per rules of the Corporation.
Selection Procedure for Odisha Construction Corporation Limited (OCCL) – Deputy Financial Adviser Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Deputy Financial Adviser Vacancy in Odisha Construction Corporation Limited (OCCL):
Applicants belonging to SC, ST & SEBC should submit caste certificates issued by the competent authority alongwith their applications. Applicants employed in Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSUs should route their applications through proper channel and also produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview. Applications including detailed C.V. with full contact address, telephone No., fax No., copies of qualifications & experience certificates, recent passport size photograph & expected salary etc. should be submitted within 15 days of the date of publication of the advertisement (inclusive date of the advertisement) to the Managing Director, Odisha Construction Corporation Ltd., Unit-VIII, Gopabandhunagar, Bhubaneswar-751012. The Management reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/03/2015