Odisha Discoms invites application for the recruitment of Electrical Safety Officer with B.E/B.Tech, Degree / Diploma /PG
Diploma educational background
Company name : Odisha Discoms
Posts : Electrical Safety Officer
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Degree / Diploma /PG
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39,100/- p.m.
No of Post : 20
Location : Odisha
Last date to apply : 16.08.2014
Details of Post :
Electrical Safety Officer:
- No of post : 20
- Salary : Rs.-15,600-39,100 (PB-3)
- Qualification: Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% Marks and Degree / Diploma /PG Diploma or Certificate Course
- in Electrical Safety from any Recognized Institute
- Experience: Minimum 10 yrs of Post Qualification (Engineering) Experience
- Age Limit : Maximum 50 Years
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- For the post advertised, relevant qualifications must have been awarded and recognized by the Competent Authority. Wherever CGPA/OGPA is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per the norms adopted by University/ Institution/ AICTE as the case may be.
- The date of birth entered in the High School Certificate or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board/Council will only be accepted.
- Candidates having experience in Power Sector and/or electrical safety will be given preference.
- Higher increments may be considered for deserving candidates at the discretion of the Management.
- A pass in Oriya language test equivalent to ME standard is essential. Alternatively the candidate has to pass the requisite language test in Oriya within one year of appointment.
- Computer proficiency is essential for the above post.Onl 8 Short listed candidates who are found eligible based on online application data will be called for test and/ or interview, as the case may be. In case of a written test the candidates who will qualify in the written test, will be called for interview by the Selection Committee.
- Candidature of the applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false / suppressed or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The application should be submitted online followed by submission of downloaded hard copy along withcopy of all the documents and the prescribed fee. Non receipt of hard copy along with requisite documents and prescribed fee within 3 days of last date of application will disqualify the candidature.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Fill up carefully the particulars in the prescribed Application Form available on website.
- Step -2 Check correctness of the data entered in the Application Form by clicking on preview button.
- Step -3 (A) If it needs editing, click edit button for correction and confirm by clicking editing button. (B) If entry is correct, then press Submit Resume.
- Step -4 System generates a unique ID number on the Screen, which the candidate is to take note of by taking a print out, for future reference.
- Step-5 Take the print-out of the filled-in application form and send it duly signed along with a demand draft of Rs 250/- (Two hundred Fifty Rupees Only) from any Nationalized Bank as non refundable application processing fee in favor of ‘North Eastern Electricity Supply Company of Odisha Ltd.’ ‘Payable at Bhubaneswar’ and all the relevant attested documents (certificates and mark sheets from 10th class onwards, Experience proof and a recent pass-port size photograph) to “DGM (HRD), Regd. Office,NESCO,WESCO & SOUTHCO,Plot No- N-1/22, IRC Village, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar-751015,Odisha superscribing on the envelope the post applied for and the ID No.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16.08.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|