Odisha Discoms invites online application for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee & More Vacancies for B.E/B.Tech/ CA/ ICWA/ M.Com holders
Company name :Odisha Discoms
Posts :Graduate Engineer Trainee & More Vacancies
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ CA/ ICWA/ M.Com
Salary : Rs 8,000-12,000/- p.m
No of Post : 141
Last date to apply : 15-10-2014.
Details of Post :
Graduate Engineer Trainee & More Vacancies
- Name of the Post:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET): 75 Posts
- Management Trainee (MT) (Finance): 36 Posts
- Jr. Accountant: 30 Posts
- No of Posts: 141
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 32 years as on 01-09-2014.
- Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks for Sl no 1 Post, CA/ ICWA for Sl no 2 Post, Inter CA/ Inter ICWAI/ M Comm for Sl no 3 Post.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on written test and / interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.250/- through Demand draft from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of North Eastern Electricity Supply Company of Odisha Ltd payable at Bhubaneswar.
How to Apply:
- Step-1 Fill up carefully the particulars in the prescribed Application Form available on website.
- Step-2 Check correctness of the information/data entered in the Application Form by clicking on preview button
- Step-3 (A) If the Application needs editing, click edit button for correction and after doing the correction confirm by clicking Editing Button(B) If your entry is correct, then press Submit Resume.
- Step-4 System generates a unique ID number on the screen, which the candidate is to take note of by taking a print out, for future reference.
- Step-5 Take the print-out of the filled in Application Form and send it duly signed along with a demand draft of Rs 250 /-(Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty) only from any Nationalized Bank as non refundable application processing fee in favor of ‘North Eastern Electricity Supply Company of Odisha Ltd.’ ‘Payable at Bhubaneswar’ and all the relevant attested documents (certificates and marksheets from 10th class onwards, Experience proof and a recent passport size photograph) to DGM (HRD), Regd. Office, NESCO,WESCO & SOUTHCO, Plot No. N1/22, IRC Village, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar-751015, Odisha, Superscribing on the envelope the post applied for and the ID No.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates have to pay the fee as mentioned in application fee.
- Log on to the website http://www.odishadiscoms.com/
- Click on Careers —> Select the appropriate position applied for.
- Click on “Click here”.
- Fill all the details like age, name, DD details, etc and click on preview button.
- If the Application needs editing, click edit button for correction and after doing the correction confirm by clicking Editing Button.
- If your entry is correct, then press Submit Resume.
- After submission, System generates a unique ID number on the screen, retain it for future use.
- Take print out of filled application and send to the address mentioned in How to Apply.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15-10-2014.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From Odisha Discoms||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016