Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project (OFSDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Program Developer, Application Developer through recruitment notification – Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project (OFSDP) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.03/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project (OFSDP)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Program Developer, Application Developer on or before 11/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project (OFSDP)
Vacancy Name : Program Developer, Application Developer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ MCA
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.18,000-20,000/-pm
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 11/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Deputy Project Director (Administration), Orissa Forestry Sector Development Project, Ghatikia, Bhubaneswar-751 003
Detail Of Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project (OFSDP) Program Developer, Application Developer Recruitment:
- Position : Program Developer
- Type of Engagement : Contractual
- Contract term : One year
- No. of Positions : One
- Work Location: The Program Developer will be engaged at the Project Management Unit of OFSDP located at SFTRI campus, Ghatikia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. He/She will be required to make field visits to the project areas as and when required.
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, IT, Electronics and Telecommunications (or) Bachelor’s degree in science with MCA
- Remuneration: Consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 18,000/- for a candidate having less than 5 years experience and Rs 20,000/- for a candidate having more than 5 years experience.
Selection Procedure For Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project (OFSDP) – Program Developer, Application Developer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Program Developer, Application Developer Vacancy in Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project (OFSDP):
Application and Selection: Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed application form as shown at Annexure-I. The application form along with copy of the following documents should be submitted in a sealed cover addressed to the Deputy Project Director (Administration), Orissa Forestry Sector Development Project, Ghatikia, Bhubaneswar-751 003 on or before 11th June, 2015 by 5.00 pm. i. Proof of Educational qualifications ii. Proof of Date of Birth iii. Experience Certificate The applications will be scrutinized and the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an interview. The OFSDP reserves the right to reject / accept any/all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/06/2015
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016