Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of DMU Support Team (Finance) through recruitment notification – Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed B.com an apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job DMU Support Team (Finance) on or before 30/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project|
|Vacancy Name||DMU Support Team (Finance)|
|Total No of Vacancy||02|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project, SFTRI Campus, Ghatikia, Bhubaneswar-751 003,|
Detail of Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project DMU Support Team (Finance) Recruitment:
- Background The Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project (OFSDP) is implemented by the Forest and Environment Department, Government of Odisha with the support from Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA). The objectives of the project are to restore degraded Forests and improve the income level of villagers by promoting sustainable forest management, JFM and community/tribal development with the overall goal of improving environment and alleviating poverty. Two main components of the project are restoration of degraded forests and community/tribal development through community empowerment, income generation activities and livelihoods improvement. The project is implemented through Van Surakshya Samitis (VSS) in 11 districts of Odisha. In about 2500 forest fringe villages in 15 forest divisions is being implemented through Vana Surakshya Samiti (VSS)..
- Institutional Arrangement: The project is implemented by the Odisha Forestry Sector Development Society (OFSDS), an autonomous society under Forest and Environment Department, Government of Odisha. At the State level a Project Support Unit (PSU) is constituted within the OFSDS to implement and monitor the project.At the Division level, Divisional Management Units (DMU) are constituted headed by the respective Divisional Forest Officer, designated as the DMU chief. The project is implemented through the Joint Forest Management (JFM) approach by Vana Surakshya Samiti (VSS) at the village level. In order to support implementation of various project components, various organizations and specialized support agencies are engaged for micro planning, capacity building, promoting income generating activities etc.
- At the DMU level, Forest Extension Supervisors (FES) are deployed to support the DMU Chief to effectively plan, implement and monitor the project activities. A need is felt to engage (DST) professionals at DMU level on contractual basis so as to support the DMU Chief in project implementation, monitoring and settlement of accounts.
- Vacancy Call The Odisha Forestry Sector Development Society invites applications from interested candidates for contractual engagement as DMU Support Team (Finance) members in the Divisional Management Units located in the project divisions, as shown. The detailed job description, qualifications and experience for DST members at
- Work Location: The DST team members will be placed at the DMU headquarters in the above DMUs under the project. He/She will be required to make a minimum of 15 days tour to the assigned areas in the DMU.
- Remuneration: Consolidated remuneration of Rs 23,000/- per month with an annual increment of 3% of the consolidated remuneration. TA & DA will be paid as per provision in the society manual.
- Application and Selection: Interested candidates shall apply in the prescribed application form as shown at Annexure-II. The application form along with copy of the following documents should be submitted in a sealed cover addressed to the Deputy Project Director (Administration), Orissa Forestry Sector Development Project, Ghatikia, Bhubaneswar-751 003 on or before 30th, April, 2015 by 4.00 pm. i. Proof of Educational qualifications ii. Proof of Date of Birth iii. Experience Certificate The applications will be scrutinized and the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an interview. The OFSDP reserves the right to reject / accept any/all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
- Job Description: Responsible to the DFO cum DMU Chief and working closely with all the project implementing teams, the DST-Finance Officer will be responsible for : Budget, Management of funds, flow of funds, Preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual financial reports/ returns, Monitor utilization of funds, audits. Dealing with Income tax and related matters. Maintain record of assets at DMU level Developing procedures and guidelines on financial management Consolidate Statement of Expenditures (SOE), reconciliation of accounts and developing annual action plans. Any other project related work assigned by Project Management Unit/DMU Chief.
- Qualifications :B.Com- Master in Finance & Control with PGDCA/Retd. OFS (Finance) officer with experience as Treasury officer/ Accounts Officer
- Experience :Working experience with Corporations/ Co-operatives/ Societies/Externally Aided Projects or Government agencies will be given preference.
- Age (As on 1st May. 2015) Less than 60 years
- Skills & Attributes Integrity : Superior interpersonal skills. Ability to work in multi task environment . Sound technical knowledge. Analytical and methodical approach . Willing to travel extensively . Knowledge of computer applications . Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team. Excellent presentation skills and drafting ability
Selection Procedure for Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project- DMU Support Team (Finance) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for DMU Support Team (Finance) Vacancy in Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project:
Interested candidates may obtain Terms of Reference and the application form from Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project, SFTRI Campus, Ghatikia, Bhubaneswar-751 003, During office hours or may download from OFSDP website Email: [email protected] and apply on or before 30.04.2015 by 3.00PM.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/04/2015