Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Diploma Engineer Trainee through recruitment notification – Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC) Recruitment 2016 – Advt. Date : 01/2016.. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Diploma Engineer Trainee Job on or before 31/1/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC)
Vacancy Name : Diploma Engineer Trainee
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 27 post
Salary : Rs. 9300-34,800/p.m
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date to Apply for this job :31/1/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy :Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited,Bhubaneswar
Detail of Post :
- Diploma Engineer Trainee (EL) Job in Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Ltd.
- No.of Vacancy : 27(GEN-14, SC-05, ST-07, SEBC-01)
- Qualification : Passed Full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engneering from recognized University/Institution/State Council of Technical Education with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34,800
- Age : 18-32 yrs
- Training Stipend For DETs : The DETs shall be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs.12,000/- per month plus medical allowance at a fixed rate of Rs.200/- per month and an additional amount of Rs.1000/- per month shall be paid to trainees if posted at Balimela, Mukhiguda, Khatiguda and Potteru as Remote Area Allowance.
- Service Agreement Bond : The selected DET candidates shall be required to execute a service agreement bond on Non-judicial stamp paper to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of 3 years (including the training as DET) at the time of joining. The Bond amount for DETs during the training period is Rs. 1,44,000/- and after training & during the bond period is Rs. 2,00,000/-.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/1/2016.
- Eligible candidates will be called for written test comprising multiple choice questions from (i) General Aptitude (fifty questions) (ii) Subject Knowledge (one hundred questions) to be conducted at Bhubaneswar or anywhere in the state of Odisha. General aptitude will comprise General Knowledge, English, Current Affairs, Quantitative aptitude & Reasoning Test. Candidates qualifying in the written test shall be called for the personal interview at Bhubaneswar.
How to apply for ? :
- Filled in application form along with the enclosures as applicable shall be sent by ordinary post in an envelope superscribing ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DET(EL)’ to Post Box No: 1, NIA Post Office, Balewadi, Pune, Maharashtra- 411045 so as to reach on or before 15.02.2016.
- Important Dates : Starting Date For Apply Online : 14/01/2016.(10.00 AM)
- Closing Date For Apply Online : 31/01/2016
- Last Date For Submission of hard copy of Application Form : 15/02/2016
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job31/1/2016
Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC) Recruitment 2016 – Advt. Date : 01/2016.