Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC) invites application for the recruitment of Management Trainees (Finance) with Degree, CA/ CMA educational background
Company name : Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC
Posts : Management Trainees (Finance)
Qualification : Degree, CA/ CMA
Salary : Rs 9300-39100/-p.m
No of Openings : 07
Location : Odisha
Last date to apply : 15.11.2014
Details of Post :
Management Trainees (Finance) :
- No of post : 07
- Qualification : Degree in any discipline with CA/ CMA
- SCALE OF PAY (PAY BAND) & TRAINING PERIOD : The training will be for a period of 1 (one) year. On successful completion of the training,
- the candidates will be appointed as Assistant Manager (E-3 Grade) in the Finance cadre on probation for 1 (one) year and placed in the scale of Rs 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- (likely for revision to PB-3 scale i.e. Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-with GP. Rs.5400/-) with other allowances as per OHPC Rules. The services of Management trainee during the training period may be
- terminated in the event of his/her performance during the period is not found to be satisfactory.
- SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND The selected MT candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 2,00,000/- to serve the company for at least 3 years from the date of joining.
- SELECTION PROCEDURE : Eligible candidates will be called for written test comprising multiple choice questionsfrom (i) General Aptitude (fifty questions) (ii) Subject Knowledge (one hundred questions) to be conducted at Bhubaneswar. General aptitude will comprise General Knowledge, English, Current Affairs, Quantitative aptitude & Reasoning Test. Candidates qualifying in the written test shall be called for the personal interview at Bhubaneswar.
- RESERVATION : Reservation of posts will be as per the Odisha Reservation of Vacancies Act and other applicable Acts and Rules. Physically handicapped candidates may apply with copy of requisite Medical Certificate in proof of their type & extent of disability for consideration as per Rules. Ex-Servicemen are required to attach copy of Discharge Certificate issued by Commanding Officer of the Unit last served. Concession meant for SC, ST and SEBC by birth are admissible to the Scheduled Castes, Schedules Tribes and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes of Odisha only. Candidates belonging to SEBC category shall submit their SEBC certificate validated/renewed by the competent authority, in the current calendar year. OBC certificates will not be accepted in lieu of SEBC certificates.
- Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle the candidates to be called for written test and interview.
- In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test/interview, the Management reserves the right to raise the eligibility standards.
- OHPC reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Management reserves the right not to fill some/ any/ all the positions so advertised without assigning any reason thereof.
- In case of non-availability or insufficient number of eligible/suitable women candidate(s) belonging to any particular category, the vacancies or the remaining vacancies reserved for women candidate(s) of that category shall be filled up by male candidate(s) of the same category.
- A pass in Odia Language test equivalent to ME standard is essential. Alternatively the candidate has to pass the requisite language test in Odia within time-period to be prescribed.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute.
- Only SC/ST candidates called for written test will be reimbursed journey expenses (to and fro) by 2nd Class Railway / Bus by the shortest route on production of copy of the ticket.
- OHPC takes no responsibility for any delay or loss of any communication in postal 4 transit. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- In case of any doubt, decision of Director (HRD) of the Corporation will be final and binding.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Bhubaneswar.
- Candidates must remain in constant touch with OHPC’s website www.ohpcltd.com for information regarding dates of written test, interview etc.
How to apply:
- Application in the prescribed format (which can be downloaded from our website www.ohpcltd.com) in A4 size paper along with two recent passport size colour photographs (one to be signed on the front & pasted on the form and the other to be enclosed). The application f o rm h a s to be enclosed with t h e following documents: i) Self-attested photocopies of essential and other educational qualifications with mark sheets.ii) Caste certificate issued by the competent authority for SC, ST and SEBC candidates. iii) Ex Servicemen are required to attach copy of Discharge Certificate issued by Commanding Officer of the Unit last served. iv) Physically Handicapped Certificate issued by competent authority mentioning proof of their type & extent of disability (if applicable). v) Experience certificate (if applicable).
- A non-refundable A/C payee Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.350/- only drawn on a nationalised / scheduled bank (not applicable for SC, ST and PH candidates) in favour of Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited, payable at Bhubaneswar. The candidate is required to write his/her name, date of birth and contact Telephone/Mobile No. on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- The filled in application form along with the enclosures as applicable shall be sent by ordinary post in an envelope superscribing ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MT ( FI N ANC E) to the following address so as to reach on or before 15/11/2014. The Deputy General Manager (HRD) Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Ltd.Odisha State Police Housing & Welfare Corporation Building, Vani vihar Chouk, Janpath, Bhubaneswar- 751022
- Applications received by any other mode will be rejected outright.
- The application form can be downloaded from our website www.ohpcltd.com.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From OHPC|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016