Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Financial Officer/ Executive through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Com/ CA/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Chief Financial Officer/ Executive on or before 10/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO)|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Financial Officer/ Executive|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com/ CA/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No Of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||10/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Chief Executive Officer Brahmani Railways Limited (BRL) 3 rd Floor, IDCO Annexe Building,IDCO Towers, Janpath, Bhubaneswar-751 022|
Detail Of Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO) Chief Financial Officer/ Executive Recruitment:
Government of Odisha and Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO) have incorporated an Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) under the title of ‘BRAHMANI RAILWAYS LIMITED’ (a Public Limited Company) for the development of the railway infrastructure project in Angul-TalcherChhendipada coal bearing area. The project entails an investment of approximately Rs. 8000 crores.
Name of Post Chief Financial Officer (CFO):
- Remuneration Negotiable
- Qualification Should have professional qualification like Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/MBA with Specialization in Finance from premier and recognized institutes.
- Age Not exceeding 45 years. Person must be of sound mind and health.
- Location Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Experience Minimum 7 years of post qualification experience and experience in dealing with corporate financial management including cost and budgetary control, institutional/multilateral finance, working capital Management in an organization of repute. Should also
have experience in dealing with Financial Planning, Project Structuring and Modelling of Urban / Industrial/ Infrastructure / PPP projects, contract Procurement, risk management, Government interfacing, dealing with Income Tax& Service Tax authorities, Compliance of audit and its related areas. Must have undertaken these functions at a Senior Management Level in last three years in the autonomous bodies/public sector/private sector of repute/multilateral institutions. Eligible and willing candidates from Central and State Government or Government Undertakings may be considered on deputation, who can join immediately subject to following necessary formalities and procedure of deputation as per Govt. norms
- Roles and Responsibilities a. To act as the overall in-charge of the financial and accounting operations, control and supervisory head responsible to the Board with direct reporting to the CEO /Chairman of SPV b. Preparation of Financing Plans/Corporate Plans considering the funding requirement for the project activities in consultation with stakeholders. c. Finalization of annual budgets and accounts d. Ensuring compliance with appropriate Accounting Standards, regulatory and statutory including Income Tax and Service Tax
e. Ensure Compliance of financial audit and internal audit as per Government norms including audit by C & AG. f. Optimize the handling of banking relationships. g. Build IT enabled environment in Finance and accounts
- Knowledge and Skill a. Must possess strong domain knowledge and understanding of financial planning, budgeting, Infrastructure financing, multilateral funding and capital/debt market. b. Knowledge of project structuring and modelling and procurement of large infrastructure projects under PPP and non-PPP modes of delivery. c. Ability to contribute to knowledge management systems and procedures. d. Analytical reasoning and decision making ability. e. Ability to foster collaborative work environment in a multi-cultural and multi-project environment. f. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with wide range of constituents in a
diverse community. g. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Name of Post Executive-Accounts:
- Remuneration Negotiable
- Qualification A Bachelor Degree in Commerce of a recognized university (10+2+3 pattern) and a pass in the intermediate examination of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (or) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Age Not exceeding 40 years.
- Experience Minimum 2 years of experience (excluding article ship and other training requirement of the professional course) in dealing with accounts & Finance in an organization of repute.
- Preference would be given for candidates working in Government Sector Undertaking. Eligible and willing candidates from Central and State Government or Government Undertakings may be considered on deputation, who can join immediately subject to following necessary formalities and procedure of deputation as per Govt. norms. Purpose of Position & Main duties and responsibilities of He/She will have primary day-to-day responsibility for maintaining the book of accounts in tally and other compliance records as below:1. Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. 2. Documents financial transactions by entering account information. 3. Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options. 4. 4. Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports. 5. Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents. 6. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures. 7. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information. 8. Secures financial information by completing data base backups. 9. Maintains financial security by following internal controls. 10.Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements. 11.Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations. 12.Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends. 13.Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential. 14.Interacting with statutory auditors/internal auditors/cost Auditors for conducting audits; evaluating internal control systems / procedures etc. 15.Ensuring compliance with appropriate Accounting Standards, regulatory and statutory including Income Tax and Service Tax etc. 16.Preparing data and depositing and filing of TDS return and service tax within stipulated period.
Selection Procedure For Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO) – Chief Financial Officer/ Executive Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Chief Financial Officer/ Executive Vacancy in Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO):
- The applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are
correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and /or that he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information and / or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement
would not bestow on him/her right to be called for the interview.BRL reserves the right to change the number vacancies and / or cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates employed in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings / Banks / Local Bodies etc. are required to
submit their applications through Proper Channel or alternatively, produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of Interview failing which they shall not be allowed for Interview.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his / her candidature.
- The candidate shall be on contractual basis for a period of 2 years
- Interested candidates meeting the above criteria may send their applications in the given application format along with self attested photocopies of the following documents. The original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of interview. i) Matriculation/Secondary Certificate as proof of Birth. ii) Mark Sheet / Certificate in support of all educational qualifications and experience. The applications are to be sent by Regd. Post / Speed Post so as to reach Brahmani Railways Limited (BRL) by 10.05. 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. Applications are to be addressed to: Chief Executive Officer Brahmani Railways Limited (BRL) 3 rd Floor, IDCO Annexe Building,IDCO Towers, Janpath, Bhubaneswar-751 022 The envelope containing the application form must be superscripted as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CFO/EXECUTIVEACCOUNTS IN BRL”.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/05/2015