Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Infrastructure Planner & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Infrastructure Planner & More Vacancies on or before 10/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO)
Vacancy Name : Infrastructure Planner & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO), Idco Tower, Exhibition Ground, Exhibition Ground, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751001.
Detail Of Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO) Infrastructure Planner & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Name of Post: Infrastructure Planner:
- Education: UG – B.E./ B. Tech (Any specialisation) with minimum 65% marks or
CGPA of 7.0.PG – Masters in Urban & Regional Planning/ Infrastructure Planning
from a reputed Institute/ University
- Experience: Minimum of 8 Years of relevant experience
- Remuneration: Market Standard/ Negotiable
- Experience in Master Planning, Urban Infrastructure Planning, Zonal
Planning, Planning of SEZs and Industrial Townships
- Experience of liaising with Central & State Governments and Budget
Planning.Understanding of techno-economic feasibility studies
- Exposure to infrastructure co-ordination works.Familiarity with Environmental Impact Assessment & Social Impact Assessment studies Knowledge of building byelaws/ development regulations.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Excel, any rendering software is
- Prepare feasibility studies across different sectors suitable for
Paradip PCPIR.Prepare a development strategy for Paradip PCPIR.Identify infrastructure gaps in the region.Review & suggest measures for developing multi-modal transport system in the PCPIR area
- Suggest development of social infrastructure, common
infrastructure in the area.Develop proposals & contracts for project components Handle procurement of consultants.Manage the bid process of project components planned in PPP mode.Review concession agreements for infrastructure projects
- Develop project schedules.Project planning and preparation of project milestones Liaise with State Government and Central Government
Departments for project implementation.Getting NOC or required approvals, legal coordination & compliance,liaising with government bodies, banks and vendors.
Name of Post: Marketing Manager
- Education: UG: B.E./ B.Tech (Any specialization) with minimum 65% marks or
CGPA of 7.0 PG: MBA / equivalent Masters from a reputed Business School/
- Experience: Minimum of 4 Years of work experience
- Remuneration: Market Standard/ Negotiable
Candidate must have an understanding of the functioning of Government (State & Central), management of Grant-in-aid, VGF, etc.Candidate having experience in PPP projects shall be given preference.Knowledge of MS-Word, Excel & PowerPoint is a must.
- Prepare marketing strategies and policies for promotional activities to give Paradip PCPIR a competitive edge over other PCPIRs being planned in India.Build a strong network through prospective investors and industry associations. Interact with domestic & overseas investors for various reviews and discussions
- Participate in trade fairs and road shows to facilitate investor mobilisation.Design & generate content for creative/ promotional materials.Actively support leadership teams on opportunities for business development .Develop annual marketing plan along with budget that details the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives
Selection Procedure For Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO) – Infrastructure Planner & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Infrastructure Planner & More Vacancies Vacancy in Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO):
- The applications are to be sent by Regd. Post / Speed Post so as to reach PIRDL by 10.08.2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. Applications are to be addressed to: Chief Executive Officer Paradip Investment Region Development Limited 3 rd Floor, IDCO Annexe Building, IDCO Towers, Janpath, Bhubaneswar-751 022
- The envelope containing the application form must be superscripted as “Application for the post of Infrastructure Planner / Marketing Manager in PIRDL”.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/08/2015
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016