Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of SAP LEAD (DGM) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the SAP LEAD (DGM) Job on or before 28.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC)|
|Vacancy Name||SAP LEAD (DGM)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited, HR Department, Zone-A, 7th Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrashekherpur, Bhubaneswar- 751024|
Detail of Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC) SAP LEAD (DGM) Recruitment:
Odisha Power Generation Corporation Ltd , a Government Company of the State of Odisha owns and operates 2 X 210 MW Ib Thermal Power Station, Banharpali, Jharsuguda and has an annual turnover of about Rs 500 crores. The Company is currently in the process of constructing 2 X 660 MW units. We are looking for bright, young, energetic and committed Engineers with brilliant academic record to join OPGC as Engineering Executive Trainees. The breakup of the disciplines is indicated below:
|Designation||SAP LEAD (DGM)|
|Min. Years of Experience||15-18 years post qualification experience in an executive position. Implementation experience of minimum one project, good configration skill of FICO, GOOD functional knowledge of FICO, MM, PM, EHS, HRM, Excellent understanding of SAP Solutions Landscape / Architecture, sound knowledge on technical modules like ABAP, BASIS and Security.|
Degree Engineering with 15-20 years of experience in SAP
|Last Date for Applying||28-1-2015|
Selection Procedure for Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC) – SAP LEAD (DGM) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.01.2015.
- Selection process will comprise of Telephonic Interview (if need be) and Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates.
How to apply for SAP LEAD (DGM) Vacancy in Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC):
- The applications for selection to above posts will be accepted ONLINE through our recruitment website, http://www.opgc.co.in/careers/default.asp . No postal communication etc will be accepted and only ONLINE mode of application will be accepted.
- The website will remain open for submission of applications till midnight of the last date i.e.28-01-2015
- Shortlisted candidates will submit the attested copies of the following certificates in proper and valid formats, at the time of Interview – a) Date of Birth (Xth Marksheet) (b) Qualification – Graduation, Post Graduation marksheets of all semesters with certificates,as applicable (c) Experience Certificates – Job experience certificates from current/previous Employers. In case the candidates is unable to provide this at the time of Interview, Appointment letter from the employers along with last pay slip can be enclosed. However, appointment is subject to producing Experience Certificate at the time of reporting for joining. (d) Caste/Community Certificate (if applicable) (e) Disability Certificate( if applicable) (f) Discharge Certificate Ex-Servicemen if applicable (g) J&K Domicile Certificate (if applicable) (h) Last Pay Slip Copy.
- OPGC may also simultaneously engage recruitment consultants for sourcing of the candidates.
- Location of positing for the posts will be either Hemgiri, Banharpali, Jharsuguda or Bhubaneswar depending upon requirement.
- Inorder to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview and/or for screening if so required, the management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, Management may also relax/lower the qualifying standards in case suitable candidates are not available
- Depending on the requirement, the company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the number of vacancies, if need so arises, without any further notice & without any reason thereof.
- Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and /or an application in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Courts of Bhubaneswar/Cuttack only.
- No correspondence shall be entertained with the candidates, not selected at any stage of selection process or for interview or thereafter.
- The candidates finally selected needs to be medically fit as per company’s Medical Standards
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.01.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From OPGC|
|Other State Government jobs|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017