Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainee & More Vacancies through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, ITI, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Trainee & More Vacancies Job on or before 23/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
Vacancy Name : Trainee & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 209 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED (A Government of Odisha Undertaking) Regd Office: Janpath: Bhubaneswar-751022
Detail of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Trainee & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), a state-owned power utility in Odisha is engaged in the business of transmission of electricity, invites application from bright, qualified and energetic personnel for the following Posts.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT)||150||HSC pass from recognized Board or equivalent and National Trade Certificate in Electrician Trade from Institution recognized by SCTE&VT/ NCVT with minimum 60% marks for General & SEBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.HSC pass from recognized Board or equivalent and National Trade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic/ Radio Television Mechanic/ Radio Mechanic Trade from Institution recognized by SCTE&VT/ NCVT with minimum 60% marks for General & SEBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.||JMOT and JTTT The JMOT & JTTT shall be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs.7,OOO/- per month during the period of training. The training will be for a period of 1 (one) year unless and otherwise extended. On successful completion of the training, the candidates will be appointed as Semi Skilled Assistant (Electrical) & Semiskilled Assistant (Telecom) in Semi-Skilled-A category in the respective cadre on probation for 1 (one) year in the Scale of Pay of Rs 5200- 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2130/- with other allowances as per OPTCL regulations. Stenographer Grade-Ill, Assistant Medical Technician, Assistant Pharmacist Stenographer Grade-Ill, Assistant Medical Technician, Assistant Pharmacist shall be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs.8,OOO/- per month during the period of training. The training will be for a period of 1 (one) year unless and otherwise extended. On successful completion of the training, the candidates will be appointed as Stenographer Grade-Ill, Assistant Medical Technician, Assistant Pharmacist in Skilled-A Category in the respective cadre on probation for 1 (one) year in the Scale of Pay of Rs 5200- 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2830/- with other allowances as per OPTCL Regulations.||i. Stenographer Grade-Ill, Assistant Pharmacist, Assistant Medical technician: A candidate must not be under 21 (twenty one) years and must not be above the age of 32 (thirty two) years as on 1 st January, 2015 i.e. he/ she must not have been born earlier than 2 nd January, 1983, and not later than 1 st January, 1994. JMOT & JTTT: A candidate must not be under 20 (twenty years and must not be above the age of 32 (thirty two) years as on 1 st January, 2015 i.e. he/ she must not have been born earlier than 2 nd January, 1983, and not later than 1 st January, 1995. ii. The Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC,sr. SEBC and Woman candidates and 10 (ten) years in case of PWD Candidates. iii. Every Ex-serviceman who has put in not less than six months continuous service in Armed Forces of the Union shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit shall be deemed to satisfy the conditions regarding age limits. iv. Provided that a person who comes under more than one category mentioned above, shall be eligible for only one benefit of upper age relaxation, which shall be considered most beneficial to him/her. v. No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/SEBC candidates applying against unreserved – vacancies. vi. The date of birth entered in the High School Certificate or equivalent Certificate issued by the concerned Board/ Council will only be accepted. SAVE AS PROVIDED ABOVE, THE AGE LIMITS PRESCRIBEDCAN BE IN NO CASE BE RELAXED.|
|Junior Telecom & Technician Trainee (JTTT)||50|
|Stenographer Grade-III||7||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent examination of a recognized University/Institute with Stenography Certificate from ITI/ ITC (Institute affiliated to State Council for Technical Education)/ Diploma in Secretarial Practice or Office Management. Shall have working knowledge in Computer (MS Word, Excel, Power Point) and be able to type a document, edit, print, store etc. Shall be able to take down dictation from a printed matter lasting for three minutes at the rate of 80 words a minute and to transcribe the dictated passage within 15 minutes with mistake up to a maximum of 10%.|
|Assistant Medical Technician||1||Matriculate with DMlT from any of the three Medical Colleges of the State or from private recognized Institute approved by AICTE.|
|Assistant Pharmacist||1||Matriculate with Diploma in Pharmacy from any of the three Medical Colleges of the State or from private recognized Institute approved by AICTE.|
APPLICATION FEEAND MODE OF PAYMENT:
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.l000/- (Rupees One Thousand) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (Se) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) of Odisha only, PWD candidates and Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of this fee. Candidates shall be required to make the payment of fees while filling up online application in the manner as follows:
- For On-line payment mode (Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking): In case of On-line payment mode, an applicant will be redirected to payment gateway page under Tech Process. After completing the On-line payment, he may take hard copy of the application form along with Fee Receipt. He will retain the hard copy and proof of payment for future reference/record which shall be required at the time of verification of original certificates/testimonials as and when necessary. The candidate shall bear the online transaction charges as applicable.
- For Off-line payment mode by ICICI Bank Challan: The applicant shall print the challan format in on-line application and submit the challan in any IClCI Bank. He shall keep the OPTCl copy of challan for his reference/record which shall be required at the time of verification of original certificates/testimonials as and when necessary. However, the applicant may login to revisit the site after 24 hours of making the challan payment and take the hard copy of the application.
Selection Procedure for Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) – Trainee & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/7/2015.
- The selection of the candidates for recruitment to the posts will be based on merit i.e. competitive examination to be conducted by OPTCLand career markingjskill test.
- The selection process involves Computer based online test (CST) and career marking/ Skilled Test. Eligible candidates will be called for computer based test comprising multiple choice questions (MCQs) from Subject Knowledge( 60%L Numerical! Logical reasoning (15%); General Knowledge (15%L English Knowledge (10%). However, Psychometric test score will be administered/utilized for the purpose of personality profile and training needs etc as and when necessary.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the CST will be 50% for General & SESC candidates and 40% for SC,ST& PWD candidates.
How to apply for Trainee & More Vacancies Vacancy in Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) :
- At present, only the on line applications are invited from the candidates for admissible to the Computer Based Online Examination. After declaration of result of the CBTthe candidates who are shortlisted in the CBT will be required to furnish Print out/hard copy of online application form along with photo copies of certificate and documents on or before prescribed date, which will be intimated on website later on.
- A candidate found guilty of seeking support for his/her candidature by offering illegal gratification or canvasing in any form or found indulging in any type of malpractice in course of the selection or otherwise, shalt in addition to rendering himself/ herself liable to criminal. prosecution, be disqualified not only for the ongoing recruitment, but also may be debarred permanently from any recruitment or selection to be conducted by OPTCL.
- Applications submitted to OPTCLif found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to rejection. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Mere applying for the post and fulfilling eligibility criteria in reference to the advertisement does not confer any right for an applicant to claim appointment.
- Any dispute arising out of the ongoing recruitment shall be subject to jurisdiction of High Court of Orissa.
- While applying for the above post, the applicant shall ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment / selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material Iactts), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Candidates shall be required to visit OPTCl website www.optcl.co.in from time to time for information regarding all events associated with the ongoing recruitment process.
- Candidates working in State/Central Government/PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies of Govt. shall apply online. However, he must produce a No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of verification of original Certificates/Testimonials.
- Final selection of the candidates shall be subject to medical fitness. –
- OPTCLManagement reserves the right not to fill any or all the positions so advertised without assigning any reason thereof.
- OPTCLManagement reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/7/2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017