Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of OES Officers through recruitment notification – Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA) Recruitment 2015 – NO-1786. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the OES Officers Job on or before 21/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA)
Vacancy Name : OES Officers
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.10,000/- p.m
Job Location : Odisha
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : ODISHA MADHYAMIKA SHIKSHA MISSION N19, Nayapalli, Po: Sainik School, Bhubaneswar-751005
Detail of Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA) OES Officers Recruitment:
Applications in prescribed format are invited from retired OES Officers and retired Principals of Kendriya Vidyalaya / Navodaya Vidyalaya along with attested copies of all relevant certificates and documents for engagement as Consultant (03 posts) for Model School Cell at SPO, OMSM, Bhubaneswar on contractual basis. The detailed advertisement is available in Website: www.opepa.in. The last date for receipt of application is 21.05.2015, for details please refer www.opepa.in.
- Applications in the prescribed format (enclosed herewith) are invited from interested retired OES Officers and retired Principal (KVs) not above the age of 65 years and having good service records and physical fitness for engagement as Consultant on Contractual basis under Model School Scheme at OMSM, RMSA, Bhubaneswar.
- The contractual engagement shall be made initially for a period of one year and can be extended for a subsequent period of another one year subject to satisfactory performance, not beyond the age of sixty five years of age in any case or till the continuance of the Model School Scheme in Odisha.
- The appointee has to discharge such duties and in such a manner, as may be prescribed by State Project Director, OMSMcumState Nodal Officer, Model School Scheme, Odisha from time to time.
- Performance of the appointees shall be monitored rigorously by the Society against the monthly targets assigned to the appointee. 5. The retired Officer / retired Principal against whom a Vigilance Case or Departmental Proceedings or Criminal Prosecution is contemplated or pending or who has been penalized for misconduct during the period upto ten years preceding hisher retirement, or is a member of a political party will not be considered for reengagement. 6. In case of retired OES Officers, Consolidated remuneration of the contractual employees shall be at the rate of hisher Last Pay + Grade Pay drawn minus the amount of Pension sanctioned per month subject to maximum of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand) only per month or as amended by Finance DepartmentHome Department from time to time. In case of retired Principal of Kendriya Vidyalaya, the consolidated fixed remuneration will be calculated @ 50% of the last Pay (Pay in the Pay Band + Grade Pay) + DA as admissible at the relevant time as followed by KV institutions from time to time.
- During the period of the contract appointment, the appointee shall also be entitled to get Travelling Allowances for approved tours at the rate he was entitled for, at the time of his / her retirement.
Selection Procedure for Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA) – OES Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for OES Officers Vacancy in Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA) :
- The period of contractual engagement shall not be counted as Government service for the purpose of pension and any other retirement benefits.
- The engaged officer will be subject to and will abide by the Conduct Rules applicable to the Government servants. 10. The contractual engagement may be terminated at any time by the Society for unsatisfactory performance, on notice of one month and in case of any misconduct including, but not limited to, misappropriation, negligence or causing loss to Government, without any prior notice.
- In case the Consultant desires to resign from the engagement, he may do so by giving a notice of one month in writing to the State Project Director, OMSMcumState Nodal Officer, Model School Scheme, Odisha. After expiry of the notice period the Consultant may be relieved after handing over full charges of records and cash/ Bank Account to the reliving Officer as decided by the Authority.
- The State Project Director, OMSMcumState Nodal Officer, Model School Scheme, Odisha reserves the right to reject anyall applications without assigning any reason thereof.
- Preference will be given to the retired OES officers / retired principals having working experience in Govt. Projects.
- The application complete in all respect in the enclosed FORMAT should be addressed to the State Project Director, OMSMcumState Nodal Officer, Model School Scheme, Odisha and should reach the Office of the State Project Director, OMSM, RMSA, Plot NoN19, Nayapalli, Po: Sainik School, Bhubaneswar-751005 within 07 days by Regd. Post / Speed Post / E-Mail (mis.omsmgmail.com) only from the date of publication of the Advertisement. Applications) received thereafter shall not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/5/2015
Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA) Recruitment 2014 – NO-1786.
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017