Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Principals / retired Teachers through recruitment notification – Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA) Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Principals / retired Teachers on or before 29/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA)
Vacancy Name : Principals / retired Teachers
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA),Bhubaneswar-751005
Detail Of Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA) Principals / retired Teachers Recruitment:
- Applications in prescribed format are invited from retired Principals / retired Teachers of Kendriya Vidyalaya / Navodaya Vidyalaya along with attested copies of all relevant certificates and documents for engagement as Principal/ Teacher for different Model Schools in phased manner on contractual basis. The detailed advertisement is available in Website: www.opepa.in. The last date for receipt of application is 29.05.2015, for details please refer www.opepa.in For detail about Age, Qualification, Remuneration, and other terms and Conditions, please visit the website www.opepa.in.
- Model Schools will be established and will have infrastructure and facilities of the same standard as in a Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs) and with stipulations on pupil teacher ratio, ICT usage, holistic educational environment, appropriate curriculum and emphasis on output and outcome. Keeping in view the above objectives, State Govt. will operationalise 111 Model Schools in Educationally Backward Blocks (EBBs) in phased manner (list enclosed), for which retired teachers will be engaged on Teachers on Call Scheme in different Model Schools of Odisha so as to meet the immediate requirement of teachers.
- Applications in the prescribed format (enclosed herewith) are invited from interested retired Principal / retired Teacher of KVs not above the age of 65 years and having good service records and physical fitness for engagement as Principal / Teacher respectively on Contractual basis under different Model Schools across the State.
- The contractual engagement shall be made initially for a period of one year and can be extended for a subsequent period of another one year subject to satisfactory performance, not beyond the age of sixty five years of age in any case or till regular engagement of Principal / Teachers or till the continuance of the Model School Scheme in Odisha.
- The appointee has to discharge such duties and in such a manner, as may be prescribed by State Project Director,0MSMcumState Nodal Officer,
- Model School Scheme, Odisha from time to time. Performance of the appointees shall be monitored rigorously by the Society
- against the monthly targets assigned to the appointee. 5. The retired Principal / retired Teacher against whom a Vigilance Case or Departmental Proceedings or Criminal Prosecution is contemplated or pending or who has been penalized for misconduct during the period upto ten years preceding his/ her retirement, or is a member of a political party will not be considered for reengagement.
- Consolidated remuneration of the contractual Principal / Teacher shall be calculated @ 50% of the last Pay (Pay in the Pay Band + Grade Pay)DA as
- admissible at the relevant time as followed by KV institutions from time to time.
- . The period of contractual engagement shall not be counted as Government service for the purpose of pension and any other retirement benefits. 8. The engaged officer will be subject to and will abide by the Conduct Rules
- applicable to the Government servants. . The contractual engagement may be terminated at any time by the Society for unsatisfactory performance, on notice of one month and in case of any misconduct including, but not limited to, misappropriation, negligence or causing loss to Government, without any prior notice. 10. In case the Principal / Teacher desires to resign from the engagement, he may do so by giving a notice of one month in writing to the State Project
- Director, OMSMcumState Nodal Officer, Model School Scheme, Odisha. After expiry of the notice period the Principal / Teacher may be relieved after handing over full charges of records and cash/ Bank Account to the reliving
- Officer as decided by the Authority. 11. The State Project Director, OMSMcumState Nodal Officer, Model School Scheme, Odisha reserves the right to reject anyall applications without assigning any reason thereof.
Selection Procedure For Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA) – Principals / retired Teachers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Principals / retired Teachers Vacancy in Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA):
The application complete in all respect in the enclosed FORMAT should be addressed to the State Project Director, OMSMcumState Nodal Officer,Model School Scheme, Odisha and should reach the Office of the State Project Director, OMSM, RMSA, Plot NoN19, Nayapalli, Po: Sainik School, Bhubaneswar-751005 within 15 days by Regd. Post / Speed Post / E-Mail (mis.omsmgmail.com) only from the date of publication of the Advertisement.(Applications) received thereafter shall not be entertained.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/05/2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017