Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.IIE-57/2013/2915/OOSC. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Research Assistant Job on or before 9/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Vacancy Name : Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300/- p.m
Job Location : Odisha
Last Date to Apply for this job : 9/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), Odisha
Detail of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Research Assistant Recruitment:
- Online application form will be available from 10.06.2015 TILL .7.2015 BY 1 1.59 PM.
- No physical copy of application form is required to be sent to Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- Only candidates who qualify in the written examinations shall submit their original certificates, documents, for Verification at the time of vivavoce test.
- The STSC candidates having Master Degree in Anthropology, Tribal Studies, Sociology, Social work, Applied Economics and Statistics from recognised University with at least 55% marks and practical knowledge in Computer application are eligible to apply.
- The candidates who intend to apply should read the eligibility criteria before filling up the application and satisfy himself/ herself about hisher eligibility and apply online. Online Applications are invited for selection of candidates for recruitment to 2 posts of Research Assistant on contractual basis under SC & ST Research & Training Institute, Odisha on consolidated remuneration of Rs.9300/- Grade Pay RS4200. It is the liability of the applicant to ensure that heshe is eligible to apply for the post as per this advertisement. Admission of the candidates for the written examination would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the online application form. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his application is falseincorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post or has not paid
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
(i)The candidate must have passed Master Degee in Anthropology, Tribal Studies, Sociology, Social work, Applied Economics or Statistics from a recognised University with at least 55% of marks and practical knowledge in Computer application.
As practical knowledge in Computer the candidate must have (a) Basic Knowledge & skills of computer (b) Internet & E mail,c) M.. word, M.. Excel, e)- Power points etc. or as prescribed for OS-CIT course as decided by the Govt. in Higher Education Deptt. Resolution No. 20959/HE dt. 21.8.2012. The above said Resolution is available in the Commissions website www.odishassc.in . O- level certificate awarded by DOECAC or any higher qualification will also be admissible.
Preference shall be given to the candidates having an M.Phil or Ph.D Degree in their respective field of specialisation.
(ii)The candidate must have passed Odia equivalent to M.E standard.
|The minimum age for the post is 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years as on 01-01-2015 and relaxable for 5 years for SC & ST candidates as per existing rule. To be eligible, candidates must not have been born earlier than 2″ January, 1978 and not later than 1January 1994.||The appointment shall be made in a consolidated salary of Rs. 9300G.P Rs. 4200- applicable to the post as per Odisha Group-B posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 notified vide G. Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Rules-0061-20131147/Gen dt. 17.01.2014.The salaryscale of pay may vary according to decision of the Government from time to time. The service condition shall be regulated as per relevant recruitment rules.|
Selection Procedure for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) – Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Assistant Vacancy in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) :
- Candidates have to apply online using the website of the Commission www.odishassc.in. By clicking on the tab online application’ in the home page of the website, the posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for submitting application online are displayed on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the application form. The application form can be generated by clicking on apply online” after selecting the post. Here, the system will ask to furnish the 10HSC Examination Roll number, name of the Board & year of passing and whether Annual or Supplementary. The Applicant should furnish the correct information including the Roll number as mentioned in the H..C / Matriculation Certificate and other information so as to validate the same and to proceed to the next step. Candidates should ensure that correct information relating to passing the 10″ Standard Examination is furnished. Furnishing of any wrong information may lead to rejection of the application.
- Thereafter, the candidates are to fill in all the required information in the application form. After filling the application, the candidate has to upload the Scanned image of hisher recent passport size photograph and scanned image of hisher full signature in the on line application form. The candidates are also advised to fill up relevant column, mentioning full marks, marks Secured and percentage of mark in H..C., 2, Degree examination and other requisite qualifications which is required for eligibility of every candidate. The uploaded photograph and full signature must be clearly identifiable visible, otherwise the application is liable to be rejected and no correspondence on this count will be entertained. The filled in application form can be submitted by clicking on the submit button. Before submitting the online application the applicant must recheck the information filled in and ensure that the information provided and the Scanned signature and scanned photographs are clearly identifiable and visible and then click the submit button. After the form is successfully submitted, a user ID and a password are generated on the screen, which the applicant has to note down for hisher future use in accessing the system to find out the status of the application. The candidate has to click on the button, print application formto generate the filled in application form. This time the application form is generated by the system with a unique bar codeand the bar code number printed on the format, is the index number of the application. If any defect is noticed in the application form submitted, the applicant can edit the application form by accessing the candidates log in within 48 hours of clicking the submit button. Editing of the application will not be possible after 48 hours.
- The candidate has to take print of the Applicants copy and the OSSC copy. The OSSC copy has to be preserved by the applicant. In case of Selection of the candidate for VivaVoce test the candidate has to submit the same in the Commission along with the original & self attested photo copy of the following certificates. 1. H..C. or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet 2. F2 or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet 3. Certificate & mark sheet of Degree in ArtsScienceCommerce 4. Certificate & mark sheet of Master Degee in Anthropology, Tribal Studies, Sociology, Social work, Applied Economics and Statistics from recognised University. 5. Certificate & mark sheet of M.Phil & Ph.D . Certificate and mark sheet of Computer knowledge. . Caste certificate (within validity period). . Candidates have to submit a certificate either of passing HSC examination with Odia as a compulsory subject, or in lieu thereof a certificate of passing a language test in Odia of M.. standardClass-VII issued by concerned BoardCouncil. 9. Copy of identity card issued by any Govt. Authority such as Adhar card, Voter Icard, Driving licence, pass port etc. 10. Any other certificate achievementhigher qualification of the candidate. The candidate has to submit the original certificate at the same time for verification.
- The Applicants copy contains the user ID’ and pass wordprinted on the bottom of the application form. The applicant has to keep it carefully for his future reference to access to the website to know the status of the application and also to down load the call letter from the Commissions website. 1. (e) Applications received incomplete or received through any mode other than online mode are liable to be summarily rejected.
- The Commission has the right to reject the application of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found to have submitted false information in the application form or ineligible for whatsoever reasons) it may be under the OSSC Rules or other matters.
- The candidate may find out the status of hisher application from time to time by accessing OSSC website, clicking therein online application’ tab, and thereafter clicking on the candidates log in, and using the user ID and password.
- Last date for receipt of applications: The last date for online submission of Application in response to this advertisement is 11.59 P.M. of .7.2015. The system will be automatically disabled from 11.59 P.M. of the said date after which the application form for this particular post will not be generated any more at the candidates end.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/7/2015
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.IIE-57/2013/2915/OOSC.
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017