Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director through recruitment notification – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.07 OF 2015-16. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Director Job on or before 6/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Director
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Odisha
Last Date to Apply for this job : 6/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) , Odisha
Detail of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Assistant Director Recruitment:
Applications are invited Online through the proforma Application Form to be made available on the WEBSITE (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 06.07.2015 to 06.08.2015 (Note:10.08.2015 is the last date for payment of application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Director in Group-B of O.. E. cadre in the Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Odisha, under the administrative control of Planning & Coordination Department in the scale of pay of Rs.9300 34800/ carrying Grade Pay of Rs.4800/ – with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
At present, only the online applications are invited from candidates for admission to the written examination for recruitment to the post of Assistant Director in Economics & Statistics Cadre in the Directorate of Economics & Statistics. After declaration of result of written examination the candidate who qualify in the written examination will be required to furnish the printouthard copy. of online application form, alongwith the photocopies of the other documents as stated under the para9 of this advertisement, on or before the prescribed date, which will be declared later on, for consideration of their eligibility for admission to the Viva Voce Test.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Director||5||A candidate must have obtained at least a 2nd Class Masters Degree in Economics Applied Economics Statistics Applied Statistics. Candidates who possess Masters Degree in subject other than the above subject are not eligible to apply for the post.||Rs.9,300 34,800/- carrying Grade Pay of Rs.4,800/||A candidate must have attained the age of 21 twenty one) years and must not be above the age of 32 thirty two years as on the 1st day of August, 2015. – – The upper agelimit prescribed above shall be relaxed by five) years – for candidates belonging to the categories of Socially & Educationally Backward. ClassesS…C.), Scheduled Castes (S.C.), Scheduled TribesS..), Women Provided that, a candidate who comes under more than one category mentioned above, heshe will be eligible for only one upper age relaxation benefit, which shall be considered most beneficial to him/her|
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.300/-Rupees three hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste Scheduled Tribe of Odisha only are exempted from payment of the fee.
Selection Procedure for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) – Assistant Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6/8/2015.
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts shall comprise of a written examination and a Viva Voce Test. The written examination shall comprise of four subjects. The subject of examination and the maximum marks for each subject are appended
- The question in the Economics & Statistics papers (except General English and General Knowledge) are appended at AnnexureB,
How to apply for Assistant Director Vacancy in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) :
- Candidate must go through this detailed Long Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filing up online application form. b. Candidates must , apply online through the website http://opsconline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected.
- Before filling up the online applications form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC Instruction to fill up online application form, – ii) Guideline for scanning and uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Hand Thumb Impression. .
- Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph alongwith scanned image of hisher full signature and scanned image of Left hand Thumb ImpressionLTI) in the online. application form. The uploaded photograph, specimen (full signature and LTI must be clearly identifiablevisible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained. Candidates should keep at least 2 copies of the latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use.
- The candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application Form for future use and take a printout of Online Challan (Pay-in-Slip) for payment of requisite fee at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). The Fees) paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fees) be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment. –
- On successful submission of the Online Application Form, a unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the Application Form. Candidates are requested to note down the Unique Registration ID and use it in future correspondence.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6/8/2015
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.07 OF 2015-16.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016