Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MA, MSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Director Job on or before 10 Sep 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Director
Educational Qualification : M.A, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs. 9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Cuttack
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10 Sep 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) , Cuttack
Detail of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Assistant Director Recruitment:
- Assistant Director in Group-B Job position in Odisha Public Service Commission (Odisha PSC)
- No. of Post : 05 (W-2)
- Qualification : A candidate must have obtained at least a 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Statistics/ Applied Statistics. Candidates who possess Master’s Degree in subject other than the above subject are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 9,300-34,800/-
- Age Limit : 21-32 Yrs as on 1st day of August, 2015
- Place of Examination : The Written Examination will be held at Cuttack. It may also be held at Bhubaneswar/ Balasore/ Berhampur/ Sambalpur depending on the number of candidates from the respective zone.
Selection Procedure for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) – Assistant Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10 Sep 2015.
- Written Examination/ Viva Voce Test
How to apply for Assistant Director Vacancy in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) :
Candidate should apply Online between 11/08/2015 to 10/09/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10 Sep 2015