Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Section Officers through recruitment notification – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.06 OF 2015-16. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Section Officers Job on or before 20/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Section Officers
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 140 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Cuttack
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Registered PostSpeed PostCourier Service to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001
Detail of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Assistant Section Officers Recruitment:
Applications are invited On-line through the Proforma Application to be made available on WEBSITE (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 20.05.2015 to 20.06.2015 for Special Recruitment to 140 (03-Governors Secretariat 137-State Secretariat) posts of Assistant Section Officer in (Group) of Odisha Governors secretariat Service and Odisha Secretariat Service under Home Department in the scale of pay of Rs.930034800- carrying Grade Pay of Rs.4200- with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time. The posts are permanent.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Section Officers||140 Post||A candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University; or possess such other qualification equivalent there to and must have adequate knowledge in computer application.||Rs.930034800- carrying Grade Pay of Rs.4200||
A candidate shall be under 32thirty-two) years and above 21 (twenty-one) years of age on the 1January, 2015 i.e. heshe must not have been born earlier than 2January, 1983 and not later than 1January, 1994.
The upper agelimit is relaxable by 5 (five) years for candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled Tribes (S..), Women, Ex-Servicemen and by 10 (ten)years for Physically Handicapped candidates.
Provided that in case a candidate who comes under more than one category mentioned above, heshe will be eligible for only one age relaxation benefit, which shall be considered most beneficial to himher.
SAVE AS PROVIDED ABOVE THE AGE LIMITS PRESCRIBED CAN IN NO CASE BE RELAXED,
Date of birth entered in the High School Certificate or equivalent Certificate issued by the concerned BoardCouncil will be accepted by the Commission.
OTHER ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India;
- The candidate must be of good mental condition, bodily health and free from any physical defect that is likely to interfere with the discharge of his duties in the service. A candidate, who after such medical examination is not found to satisfy these requirements shall not be appointed to the service.
- The candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed: at least an examination in Odia language equivalent to that of Middle English School standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha; or the Education Department of Government of Odisha or any other Board or Council of Secondary Education approved by the Government of Odisha in support of passing of Odia Language Test (M.. School standard);
- A candidate, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligible for appointment unless the State Government has exempted hisher case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons
- Government servants, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed agelimit as provided under Para4 & 5 of the Advertisement. They must inform their respective Heads of Offices in writing regarding submission of their applications for this recruitment and obtain No Objection Certificate;
- If a candidate has at any time, been debarred for a certain periodchances) by the Odisha Public Service Commission or other State Public Service Commission or U..C. from appearing at any examination interview, he/she will not be eligible for such recruitment for that specified period chances);
- Only those candidates, who fulfill the requisite qualification & within the prescribed age limit etc., within the last date fixed for submission of online application form, will be considered eligible;
Selection Procedure for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) – Assistant Section Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Section Officers Vacancy in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) :
- Candidate must go through this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application.
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://opsconline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal. i) Instruction to fill up online application. ii) Guideline for scanning and uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Hand Thumb Impression.
- Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of hisher full signature and scanned image of Left hand Thumb ImpressionLTI) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, specimen (full) signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- Candidates should keep at least 2 copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded with the online application form for future use.
- The candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application Form for future use . On successful submission of application form, an Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as top of the application form. Candidates are requested to note down the Unique Registration ID and use it in future correspondence.
- At present, only the online applications are invited from Candidates for admission to the written examination, candidates who will qualify in the written test are required to send the PrintoutHard copy of the Online Application Form along with specified documents/ certificates etc. as provided under para10 of this advertisement by Registered PostSpeed PostCourier Service to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001 so as to reach the same in OPSC on or before the prescribed date, which will be declared after publication of the result of written examination.
- The envelope containing the application must be superscribed APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF ASSISTANT SECTION OFFICER (GOVERNORS SECRETARIATSTATE SECRETARIAT). Application received after the prescribed date shall not be entertained. The Commission will not take any responsibility if the application is not received in time,
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application Form well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
- Certificate of Admission to the written examination or skill test of the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the Website of OPSC prior to the date of written examination or skill test which will be published in the Website and News paper. The candidates are required to download their Admission Certificate from Website. No separate correspondence will be made on this score.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/6/2015
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.06 OF 2015-16.
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016