Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Fisheries Officer through recruitment notification – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.05 OF 2015-16. Candidates who have completed BFSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Fisheries Officer Job on or before 16/6/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Fisheries Officer
Educational Qualification : BFSC
Total No of Vacancy : 143 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Cuttack
Last Date to Apply for this job : 16/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001
Detail of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited Online through the proforma Application Form to be made available on the WEBSITE (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 11.05.2015 to 11.06.2015. (Note; 16.06.2015 is the last date for payment of application fee) for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Fisheries Officer, Group B as per the Odisha Fisheries Service, Group- A’ & B’ (Recruitment & Conditions of Service) Rules, 2013 under Fisheries & AR.. Department, in the pay scale of Rs.9,300-34,800/carrying Grade pay of Rs.4600/- with usual Dearness and other allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Fisheries Officer||143 Post||A candidate must have possessed a Bachelors Degree in Fishery Science (B..Sc.) from a recognized University in India or abroad||Rs.9,300-34,800||A candidate must be under 46 (forty-six) years and above 21 (twenty one) years of age as on 1 day of January, 2015 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1969 and not later than 1 January 1994.|
APPLICATION FEE :
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 200/Rupees Two Hundred only). Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Physically Handicapped candidate whose disability should not be less than 40% (forty Percent) are exempted from payment of this fee.
Selection Procedure for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) – Assistant Fisheries Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/6/2015.
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of career marks and Viva Voce Test. The Commission at their discretion may shortlist the candidates to a reasonable number for conducting viva Voce test by making a preliminary selection on the basis of evaluation of their academic career taking into account the requisite minimum educational qualification.
How to apply for Assistant Fisheries Officer Vacancy in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) :
- Candidates must go through details of the Long Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up the online application form. Candidates must apply online through the concerned website of the OPSC http://opsconline.gov.in. Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected. Before filling up the online application form, the candidate must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal.
- Instructions to fill up online application.
- Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Thumb Impression. Candidates are required to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of hisher full signature and scanned image of Left Thumb ImpressionLTI) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, specimen (full) signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained. Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use. On Successful submission of the Online Application Form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are required to note down the Unique Registration ID and use it in future correspondence.
- Thereafter the candidates who are required to pay the fee shall take a printout of online challan (pay-in-slip) for payment of requisite fee of Rs. 200- (two hundred) only at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI. The Fee paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment.
- Candidates are required to send the PrintoutHard copy of the Online Application Form along with specified documents and certificates etc. as provided under para9 of this detailed Long Advertisement by Registered PostSpeed PostCourier Service to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001 so as to reach the same in the OPSC on or before 24.06.2015. The envelope containing the application must be superscribed Application for the post of ASSISTANT FISHERIES OFFICER. Application received after the closing date shall not be entertained. The Commission will not take any responsibility if the application is not received in time.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
- Intimation letter for the interview to the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the website of the O.S.C. prior to the date of viva voce test/ interview which will be published in the website and news-paper. The candidates are required to download their Intimation letter from the website of the Commission. No separate correspondence will be made on this score.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/6/2015
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.05 OF 2015-16
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016